Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Soviet Bear Mar 1 @ 3:02pm
Idea for a new item: Robot Oil, for the Scout
Like the Jaraté or the Mad Milk, a black oil for the Scout, and slows down enemies hitted for a short time.

I would love to see this in the game, but i don´t know how to design items, so i'm giving this idea to everyone that wants to use it, and if it makes it into the game, thank you for making this possible!

Imagined being chase by another scout, you would use this, and if it hitted, it woud slow him down to the normal 100% speed (yet still able to double jump), or in the other classes, make them slow as a heavy for like 5-7 seconds, maybe less. This variables could change to balance the item if needed.

Do you think it would be Op? or useless? or a good idea? or better for another class, and if so which one? What do you think?

Ps: i'm not a native English speaker, sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Mr. Dupree Mar 1 @ 3:14pm 
thats a great idea
sharifen Mar 1 @ 10:03pm 
yeah that's right
The Polish Army Mar 2 @ 6:24am 
That would also be helpful when trying to snipe scouts or any class going to fast if it was for the sniper.
Last edited by The Polish Army; Mar 2 @ 6:24am
General PunkMeister Mar 2 @ 1:09pm 
I would try to make it but I would need the Jarate model if anyone has it.
Soviet Bear Mar 2 @ 2:11pm 
Unfortantly i don´t have any models but there are some that are used in SFM videos, maybe you can find them. Thank you for finding this a good idea! :D
Last edited by Soviet Bear; Mar 2 @ 2:12pm
sharifen Mar 3 @ 9:54am 
well thanks
ralphienator Mar 3 @ 10:53pm 
yep, a good idea indeed
sharifen Mar 4 @ 9:29am 
yeah
<calacera 1 Mar 4 @ 8:58pm 
Unfortunately workshop creators don't come up with stats themselves. It's primarily up to Valve. Currently the only weapon with community designed stats is supposedly the Back Scratcher.
sharifen Mar 4 @ 10:00pm 
sure
CoonFarinha Mar 6 @ 11:12am 
its a really great idea
sharifen Mar 6 @ 9:26pm 
yeas but nobody is already have a great idea
The Polish Army Mar 7 @ 6:08pm 
Originally posted by zakaharif:
yeas but nobody is already have a great idea
What?

Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >