Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Lieutenant Brosky Feb 26 @ 8:58pm
Vote for the TF2 Community's mod creaters to give us the Female Scout that we want!
There are many Female Scout models out there and a lot of people are content with them (i.e. Plasmid's FemScout and AyesDyef's Female Scout.)
This thread is for people who are not content with the FemScout mods out there and think that she could look a little better. I think that if someone finds the perfect balence between Plasmid's FemScout and AyesDyef's FemScout, as well as making the model usable in SFM, GMod AND as a TF2 player skin, that that person would go down in history in the TF2 Community.

BOTH of these versions are exeptionaly well put together, but some people want more.

You won't have to scower the internet to find comments like this about Plasmid's model:
"She looks too much like a 12 year old.", "Why arn't there any socks with the shorts?"

And you can certainly find comments like this about AyesDyef's version:
"Why is she wearing a skirt in battle?", "Where are her dog-tags?" and "She looks a little bit like a school girl."

In my opinion and many other people's, this is our image of the perfect femscout:

http://uberchain.deviantart.com/art/More-Scooty-Booty-420499537

or

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/171/a/2/a2fdf944ece3100a183d4a06966079e8.jpg

Personally How I think a new femscout model would look:

- The shirt and dog-tags from Plasmid's version
- The face from AyesDyef's version
- The pants and shorts from Plasmid's version
- The hands, legs and torso from AyesDyef's version
- The arms from Plasmid's version (because AyesDyef's version's bare upper arms are stick-like)
- The hair from Plasmid's version (except it's a high ponytail)
- Socks and cycling shorts to go with the shorts
- Hat that fits the head and fully cover's the hair and headphones

Here you can vote for this to happen and raise awarness or offer your sevices as a mod creator.

NOTE:
This thread was made by someone who is totally inexperianced about how you create custom models.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
sharifen Feb 26 @ 9:51pm 
i knews someone who has created this models but why not me created it
Lieutenant Brosky Feb 27 @ 4:00pm 
Are you offering your services?
sharifen Feb 27 @ 10:34pm 
no
Lieutenant Brosky Feb 27 @ 11:20pm 
I'm sorry, I just didn't understand what you were saying. Spread the word about this topic pleaze =P
sharifen Feb 27 @ 11:49pm 
thanks
Torin Feb 28 @ 9:40am 
Oh my god, That "More Scooty Booty" picture is awesome!
I want that model in TF2 now!
sharifen Mar 1 @ 9:52am 
stupid face
General Raisin Bran Mar 2 @ 1:13pm 
IF they did put it in, they would probably put it in as a cosmetic you have to buy or unlock from a box that you put on the normal scout to make him a chick. Chances are if they did make this cosmetic everyone would also expect female versions of the other characters as well for this cosmetic to work on. Not doubting it but it would take a LOT of work. It would be cool though.
sharifen Mar 3 @ 9:58am 
yea ofcourse
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 26 @ 8:58pm