Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Feb 25 @ 6:00am
What's this A.R thing going on?
Valve almost never put's in weapons in the game. Mostly hats, therefore alot of the workshop is hats. But there are those that put in weapons just for a glimpse of hope of it getting in the game. Don't get it wrong I have tons of weapon ideas I would love in the game, but you know, valve likes hats. But lately there's a ton of weapons added to the workshop. And when I saw the A.R thing I thought 'Oh, this must be some guy adding it to some set, maybe' but then I noticed, almost all of the weapons are made by diffrent users. And all of them have basically the same look, dark green, metal looking colours, kinda this military look. And once again, almost all of them has the A.R mark on it. And there is no hat or misc to follow it. What's going on!? It's like a massive event or something. Atleast tell me what the A.R thing means. I'm so confused what's happening!? (If there is really a weapon update in tf2 I'm so happy :D)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
sharifen Feb 25 @ 8:48am 
woow
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Feb 26 @ 6:11am 
Originally posted by zakaharif:
woow
wut?
sharifen Feb 26 @ 9:06am 
what's that means
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Feb 26 @ 9:38am 
ANYTHING! Why are there so many A.R weapons in the workshop all made by diffrent users?! Why does the A.R even stand for?! ANYTHING
sharifen Feb 26 @ 10:06am 
think about it
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Feb 26 @ 11:22am 
I DON'T KNOW!!! I tried look for clues, I found nothing and even if I knew what the A.R stood for, I still wonder why everybody goes 'let's make some A.R weps ajhdjaokdhfölölafdgj' THAT's WHY I'M ASKING
sharifen Feb 26 @ 12:39pm 
well
Unleash S> 1 unusual (Banned) Feb 26 @ 3:05pm 
i think its tands for "arms race"
sharifen Feb 26 @ 9:37pm 
well that's funny
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 25 @ 6:00am