Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Doppelganger the Deathvoid Feb 24 @ 11:16am
help
i need help on how to install the .VPK manually into my L4D2 Addons folder. sorry if it's probably staring me in the face or something but i would like someone to tell me what i'm doing before i break something. thank you.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Captain Caboose Feb 24 @ 12:17pm 
Just paste the .vpk file into the addons (Steam/steamapps/common/left 4 dead 2/left4dead2/addons) folder. That's it.
Remember to never double-click to install, it doesn't always work and may cause problems.
Doppelganger the Deathvoid Feb 24 @ 2:19pm 
how do i do it with workshop mods though? i'm not talking about mods from L4Dmaps or Gamebanana. i can do those already. the workshop is iritating me with the constant download glitch, and i wanna manually install the mods. thats my issue.
Captain Caboose Feb 24 @ 8:09pm 
Move the mods from the workshop folder to the addons folder and unsubscribe from the mod on the Workshop. This second step is important, if you don't do it the mod will re-download.
Doppelganger the Deathvoid Feb 24 @ 8:14pm 
ok then.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50