Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
HienoMies666 Feb 21 @ 3:56am
New idea for unusuals!
I have an idea, what if you can find unusual EFFECTS on Mann Co. Supply Crates. I think it is a great idea.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
sharifen Feb 21 @ 9:58am 
good idea
Supr Bred Box Feb 23 @ 1:05pm 
By this do you mean unusal crates? Or crates that have a chance to be unlocked with a certain unusal effect?
HienoMies666 Feb 24 @ 5:49am 
I mean normal Mann Co. Supply Crates have rare change give unusual effect.
(Same rare as unusual hats)
no idea what you are talking about unless it's ok this carte is marked unusual and if so why the hell do you think thats a good idea then you KNOW if you should use a key on the crate.... if so you must have no idea why keys are a thing and why valve makes time of the year crates IT'S A LOTTERY THAT VALVE NEVER LOSES MONEY FROM
sharifen Feb 24 @ 9:25pm 
i like unusuals
PokemonTrainerWaluigi Feb 25 @ 6:10am 
If u want a box that makes you get unusuals, then well the price for them will go down, ALOT. So be careful of what you're wishing for
sharifen Feb 25 @ 8:49am 
yeah thanks
Demoknight 1 Feb 26 @ 12:31pm 
Hmm, maybe the effects themselves could be uncrated, and then applied to any hat? That would be nice since you could choose effect and hat combinations that looked good together. The only problem is, low-tier effects like Nuts-n-Bolts would become almost worthless. Nobody would want to pay anything significant for them, because they just don't look good. Just my opinion though.
sharifen Feb 26 @ 9:53pm 
we can trade someone who's created this models
HienoMies666 Feb 27 @ 6:34am 
That just what i thinked, you can choose effect for any hat/misc you want.
sharifen Feb 27 @ 11:25am 
oh woow thanks hienomies666
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 21 @ 3:56am