Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
dead ringer saharan spy set
i miss it that they removed reduce cloack sound valve please add it again all people please help me with this :D
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
moute3 Feb 17 @ 11:09am 
They removed item set bonuss becuase it was a balening nightmare, so unless you know how to balnce items and item sets, TF2 is going to stay without item set bonuss.
Hoodie Feb 17 @ 4:18pm 

Originally posted by moute3:
They removed item set bonuss becuase it was a balening nightmare, so unless you know how to balnce items and item sets, TF2 is going to stay without item set bonuss.

thats why I dont get sets. Why the ♥♥♥♥ should I waste my money on All those hats/weps if they do NOTHING? ♥♥♥♥ing Gabe Newell.
zakaharif Feb 17 @ 10:00pm 
oh my
I like bugom he is funny :D Feb 18 @ 12:53am 
you gutys have right but its just so sadlly btw gettng premium over 2 days :D
zakaharif Feb 18 @ 8:16am 
well
Darkly, Sage of Light Feb 19 @ 4:00pm 
How sad. That cloak noise is atrociously loud.
zakaharif Feb 19 @ 9:44pm 
i'm hurting my ears
|LP| [E]vi[L] Mar 19 @ 7:47am 
The removed because ppl were complaining and i don't agree about removing the Saharan spy Set anyway to screw saharan spys Valve just could added the DR nerf only it was enough and removing Le Stranger 40% cloak duration because that ability on L Stranger was an excuse by removed the saharan spy.
If all notice its impossible to play with YER and DR now because spy don't have disguise kit and the DR make alot of noise.

Saharan spy set had 2 disadvantages on old patches Blink more 0,5 s and can't use disguise kit and if Valve was smart they should add DR nerf that screw the saharan spy its 3 disadvantages VS 1 advantage no noise sound fair enough
Last edited by |LP| [E]vi[L]; Mar 19 @ 7:52am
zakaharif Mar 19 @ 9:25am 
oh well
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 17 @ 10:25am