Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
LackAuraZ ® 2 Feb 15 @ 1:24pm
Trigger in Group of Units.. Problems x-x
I need some help on the editor.
It's been only a few days when i got the editor from Age of Empires 2,however this has not became a problem since i already have practice in using level editors from Age of Empires 3 and Age of Mythology, it was going smoothly until i reached a part that got me very frustrared,it was the time to select a group of units.
This problem that i'm talking about is when you're programing a trigger to,for example,move a group of units,i can only select one unit only by the fact that i've noticed that the scheme is different from the other Age of Empires,this became a problem for me because i want to know how to select a group of units,for example,send a COM army to attack the Player the exact time that i want.

Anybody who know more that me about the editor can answer this question for me?I'm grateful for whoever can help me.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
[FETT]Alkhalim 16 Feb 15 @ 2:52pm 
I ran into this error multiple times, this seems to be a bug ported over from the original aoe2

edit: this error does not happen always but it is there from time to time and as such very annoying to map-creators...
Last edited by [FETT]Alkhalim; Feb 15 @ 2:56pm
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50