Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites. Submission Guidelines
PoodlesWithGuns Feb 15, 2014 @ 9:59am
What can be done about all the Artwork Theft.
recently for the past couple of weeks i've been amazed by how much artwork theft has been posted to the dota workshop.

Since historically all the loading screens added to dota have been part of more traditional cosmetics or event tickets.

I'd really like to see loading screen submissions locked out as a single item submission.
in essence only allowing you to add loading screens as value adds to your item / set submission.

anyone have any thoughts? is hitting the report button on 10s of submissions a day really the best way to handle this?

also, in the kinda trolling
why does it seem to be a Russian thing? art theft i mean.
Last edited by PoodlesWithGuns; Feb 15, 2014 @ 10:06am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
SomeGuy Feb 15, 2014 @ 10:21am 
What about showing different versions, 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3?
Strider Feb 18, 2014 @ 8:44am 
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. Some of those loading screens are made by other people since I've seen some of the stuff on deviant art with the respected author, and here it is uploaded by some random who adds the damn thing and slaps some "rate pls, thank you".
It will be real shame if these scammers make money be other people's work.
Last time I checked none of them has provided a link or payed respects by saying who made the picture.
This is stupid and has to stop. Even I can slap some random wallpaper and say "rate please!"
Of course that excludes the people who ARE the artists of the provided artwork.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 15, 2014 @ 9:59am