Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Máte na to?
Vytvářejte a nahrávejte nové kosmetické předměty (klobouky, zbraně, odznaky, boty a další) k posouzení pro začlenění do hry. Pro více informací klikněte zde.
We need new weaponry!
I'm thinking of a sniper rifle that can knock rockets and other projectiles out of the sky. Epic for short-range noscopes for taking out lobbed grenades, and awesome for taking out that rocket heading for the scout.

< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 18 komentářů
I'm thinking of two types of Sniper Rifles:
The Flyswatter: On hit on an airborne explosive-jumping target: Removes momentum.
The more charged a shot is, the more stopping power the bullet has. A fully charged shot will completely halt the target, causing them to fall back down to Earth. Downsides are 20% more explosive damage recieved and 10% slower reloading speed.

Unnamed Sniper Rifle (<== not it's actual name): On a fully charged headshot, the victim must wait an extra 2 seconds before they respawn. If you get killed by another Sniper, you have to wait an extra 2 seconds.
we need more weapons for all class not only misc or hats
BlueZone původně napsal:
I'm thinking of two types of Sniper Rifles:
The Flyswatter: On hit on an airborne explosive-jumping target: Removes momentum.
The more charged a shot is, the more stopping power the bullet has. A fully charged shot will completely halt the target, causing them to fall back down to Earth. Downsides are 20% more explosive damage recieved and 10% slower reloading speed.

Unnamed Sniper Rifle (<== not it's actual name): On a fully charged headshot, the victim must wait an extra 2 seconds before they respawn. If you get killed by another Sniper, you have to wait an extra 2 seconds.
Good name for the second rifle; "A Waste of Time". ;3
Okay, what about a fishing rod. It's a melee weapon (you whack people with it, which was my original idea), but maybe on alt-fire it kind of does the oposite of the Pyro's airblast: you cast your rod to tug at friends or foe, moving friends out of the line of fire, or tug your foes into a good position for someone else to take them out. I think it fits with how Sniper's are usually above the action.

To be honest, the alt-fire is probably very impractical, and it seems like it would be a bit complex. Would you have a visible fishing line? Could it be cut by blade weapon? Burnt by fire? How accurate would you need to be with it? What are the chances of hitting and missing? What would be the range? How long would it stick to a player? Would you need to click alt-fire again to release the lure? Would the line simply break? Would there be a recharge time? How long a recharge? Would hooks be a kind of ammo (on a melee weapon?!? This is getting crazy!) and have to be restocked, or would they be unlimited?

But I imagine the fishing rod's mechanics could be somewhat in line with how engies control their sentries with the wrangler (with how you aim and tug at people), and how the pyro's perform an air blast (physics of a pull could be the direct opposite in force to the push). I'm not the least bit knowledgeable when it comes to modelling and programming this sort of thing. It seems like I'm suggesting an all-knew game mechanic.

I like the idea of a flyswatter though. That's awesome. As long as it looks like an actual (slightly oversized) flyswatter.

By the way, I might be a little obsessed with a camping-themed Sniper.
Naposledy upravil lemonmenace; 12. úno. 2014 v 15.56
Tsyvy 16. úno. 2014 v 14.40 
that projectile shooting sniper rifle is allready in the game, the huntsman
TF2Ham Chef Sandvich původně napsal:

I meant it stops OTHER projectiles.
Tsyvy 16. úno. 2014 v 20.52 
CMS2000 původně napsal:
TF2Ham Chef Sandvich původně napsal:

I meant it stops OTHER projectiles.
i meant it stops OTHER projectiles, it SHOOTS PROJECTILES DOWN
Naposledy upravil Tsyvy; 16. úno. 2014 v 20.53
Huntsman cant stop other projectiles...
Tsyvy 16. úno. 2014 v 21.01 
The Huntsman's arrows can clash with hostile projectiles or throwable items. For example, should an arrow collide with a Soldier's rocket in midair, the rocket will disintegrate into team-colored sparkles whilst the arrow continues on. From the wiki
oh man ha
i think he rage quit out of the discussion
pls what is the ref c ????
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 18 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 10. úno. 2014 v 23.36
Počet příspěvků: 18