Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
flashn00b Feb 10 @ 1:05pm
Suggestion: Fight for the Future hats?
While i can't say that i'm affiliated with the Non-Profit Organization Fight for the Future, I do agree that people need to be more aware about America's attempts at censoring the internet. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to have hats that could be pitched to that charity to help fund their actions?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
sharifen Feb 10 @ 9:44pm 
nice
Revster Feb 14 @ 2:23am 
okay, how about you get the item by donating to the charity
?
flashn00b Feb 14 @ 7:32am 
Originally posted by RevKing:
okay, how about you get the item by donating to the charity
?
Because there aren't any items designed to promote Fight for the Future?

Again, my suggestion is to make people more aware of American censorship of the internet with TF2 hats made for the charity mentioned in the thread topic :x
Revster Feb 15 @ 6:21pm 
okay, how about a really awesome baseball cap with a label saying'fight for the future'?
sharifen Feb 15 @ 10:23pm 
yeeeehaaaw
Snails Feb 16 @ 1:05pm 
Honestly, TF2 isn't really a censored game. I run around and hear people constantly swearing at eachother and spraying nudes in the spawns of their bases. But then again, the way I see it, if you aren't like, over the age of 11 and don't know about the birds and the bees, you shouldn't be blowing people up and beheading them, all while splattered in blood from your last victim.

What I'm trying to say is, TF2 is beyond censorship. And that's kinda good, as it isn't really a game designed for kids that are still "innocent" This would probably work better on a game like Roblox or something, but TF2 isn't a place to bring this up.
sharifen Feb 16 @ 10:06pm 
yeas
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10 @ 1:05pm