Kinetic Void
Customize your galaxy
Build your ship design module by module in the shipyard, then share the design with the community. Or browse, download, and rate ships others in the community have designed. Click here for details on getting started.
InkySquid 173 Feb 9, 2014 @ 3:00am
Has the workshop partially reset itself?
I've just been browsing the workshop, as you do, and I noticed that a lot of ships which were in the 'Top Rated's' first page had shifted around an awful lot. I mean, while it was a nice surprise to see two of my own back there, but then I thought that it was odd that soem of the very highest rated ships in the workshop (which have upwards of a 1000 views) have disappeared. In fact, the top rated ships page now is an almost exact replica of what it was about a month ago.

I then searched for a few of my most recent ships and they didn't show up. :/ They still appear in 'my workshop files' but cannon be searched found by searching. This goes for other recent ships of other users I've searched for.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
InkySquid 173 Feb 9, 2014 @ 3:03am 
The same goes for the 'Friends' items' tab. Newer ships don't show up, but if you go onto the workshop of the individual, they do show up. Odd.
Gortern 70 Feb 9, 2014 @ 12:02pm 
I noticed that my millenium falcon disappeared from the top rated ships, maybe the workshop guru is experimenting with something
InkySquid 173 Feb 9, 2014 @ 12:03pm 
Could well be, yeah.
aether.tech 93 Feb 10, 2014 @ 1:01am 
I noticed some strange things going on as well, my last couple of ships just...didn't show up in the workshop were they should have been. And the Stardestroyer (first version) is back as the number one ship when I know a different one had take its place.)
InkySquid 173 Feb 10, 2014 @ 5:29am 
Yeah, that's what got me looking further into it.
solochris 42 Feb 12, 2014 @ 11:55am 
i have 2 whole collections gone and noticed the number of listed ships on the main part is down to 1500 when im sure it was at 1900 last time i checked. i know some ships in the listing where duplicates and if they have been cleared out great but there wasnt that many.
InkySquid 173 Feb 13, 2014 @ 12:22am 
If it stays like this after the next patch, it might be a bit more of a problem, but for the moment I expect the team are doing something with the workshop.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50