Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
Doggy Feb 5 @ 2:59pm
Will be ever become a bigger minimap?
The minimap in this status is much too small and unusable. Will we become a bigger map in future? Cant understand the devs to relase every time such small things in their games. All is much too small on big sreens....a very big joke!!!! And i will not lower my resolution because the TFT-screnn have a fixrd good resolution.

When learn all the devs that the players need a big enough interface and letters!!!!!!!!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Blind lame priest Feb 7 @ 9:44am 
If you have Windows there is a feature called: monitor magnifier
use it and stay happy :D Invention is the best invention...
Doggy Feb 7 @ 1:50pm 
Its very bad when i must use such "tricks" . The devs must relase a game with big enough letters and minimap! Its soor poor from the devs to relase a game and you cant read all well on big screens.....very poor.
Blind lame priest Feb 7 @ 2:00pm 
how about sit closer to the screen ? the devs never can do a perfect game for all, for someone its to small - for others to big - so have to use tricks or stay with that what the devs release.
Doggy Feb 7 @ 2:11pm 
Thats not right!!! The minimap is unuseable with this small size.And this "super"-small size is not big enough for everyone. Lol,nobody will say that this small minimap is to big!!!

Its so idiotic when you play on a big screen but must use such unuseable small minimap.And many other players say the same!
Blind lame priest Feb 8 @ 2:33am 
thats why this thread is empty since days ... because many other talk same ...
Outpost will help you to know early the enemy is coming.
Doggy Feb 8 @ 10:02am 
But its so idiotic to have a minimap where you cant see the location from the enemies(or yours) because the dots are too small.Never played a game with such unusable minimap,i hope they will relase a bigger map when relased next patch!
= SkrykeR = Feb 9 @ 8:23am 
I agree the mini map is rubbish in this game. The last RTS I played seriously was SC2 which has a much better mini map, can actually see what is happening.
Lord Brimestone Feb 15 @ 6:08pm 
It would be really cool to have a "pop out" mini map that could be displayed on a second monitor.
Doggy Feb 15 @ 6:55pm 
All is better then this unusable shii
Cant understand the devs to relase such games where you need a big magnifier to see well.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50