Left 4 Dead 2
Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Aqua Feb 3 @ 10:27pm
Dead Space Mod Request
Hello, ive recently wanted to Turn my Left 4 Dead 2 into a Dead Space esq Survival. But to do that i Need Multiple Mods nobody has Made. I will List Them Below.

Second i need Mods that change the Special InfectedModels to that of Special Necromorphs. I can list what i need Below.

Boomer - Pregnant

Smoker - Divider

Hunter - Leaper

Spitter - Puker

Charger - The Hunter

Jockey - Pack

Witch - Ubermorph

Tank - Brute

Next i need a Mod that Changes Horde Music to Somthing dead space related. Perferably [The Necromorphs Attack] from the soundtrack. I also need the Tank Music changed to [The Leviathan] also from the soundtrack.

Now a mod that changes the ending music to the end theme of Dead Space is Optional. I would appreciate it. Also changing the finale theme is optional.

All of these i would appreciate is Someone Made. I would be Forever Grateful. Oh also, a mod that changes the M16 to the Plasma Rifle. Thats also good.

I Hope somebody makes these. If you have any info on someone making these or plan to make these PLZ let me know in a comment. I will be so grateful.

EDIT: Also, a Mod to Change One of the Shotguns into the Force Gun would Be Nice, changing the sounds and shot textures to seem like the real force gun. Any shotgun is good. The Autoshotgun seems like a Good Subject to Use for It.
Last edited by Aqua; Feb 10 @ 6:59pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
The Виталя Feb 3 @ 11:51pm 
)
Plumtree Feb 10 @ 5:42pm 
Jeez dude, thats asking a for a little much dontcha think? I mean, I can see some of those being pretty awesome, like the leaper as the hunter, and the tank as the brute would be amazing! And yeah...the pack for the Jockey would be pretty awesome, but the way you have everything worded is a little demanding. You keep saying "I need...", and it kinda makes you seem pushy... Anyway, I posted a mod that makes the M16 a plasma rifle, so if you wanna check that out, go right ahead.
Aqua Feb 10 @ 6:53pm 
Sorry about Seeming demanding, i just REALLY want these. I LOVE dead space.
Aqua Feb 10 @ 7:03pm 
I Wonder, any other things from the list you could Make?
robertmrmark Feb 10 @ 10:36pm 
can anyone do a mod for a weapon. Its the Smith and Wesson 76-M sub machine gun. IT was the one in the movie the omega man and in dark kniight.
Plumtree Feb 11 @ 2:43pm 
Originally posted by robertmrmark:
can anyone do a mod for a weapon. Its the Smith and Wesson 76-M sub machine gun. IT was the one in the movie the omega man and in dark kniight.

That has nothing to do with dead space
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 3 @ 10:27pm