Ace of Spades
Build your Battleground
Design, create, and share custom maps with a suite of over 400 items and tools. Invite your friends or join a public session with up to 24 people. Click here to learn more.
harrisonhoops 1 Feb 2 @ 2:18pm
Weapons
Some one please figure out how to add more guns into the game
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
☭Che Guevara☭ 1 Feb 3 @ 1:46pm 
or mods :D
pascal Feb 6 @ 11:27am 
i will more weapons and a weapons build modus
A Bit Of Sexy Time Feb 22 @ 6:26pm 
We need some guns of DOOM
fila909 Mar 7 @ 4:45pm 
the game just needs more classes. =4 isnt enough to keep people playing forever
joaoluispoletto May 5 @ 5:20pm 
the ctf classic need a thompson or a bar
Chaith May 5 @ 9:41pm 
Won't happen.
On the early versions of AoS 1.x, you were used to be able to use custom .kv6 files (this means custom weapon models, custom player models, etc.). Now you cannot do this anymore, as for some idiotic reason Jagex has decided to add a restriction so if you attempt to load your game with custom .kv6 files you will be greeted with your game crashing.

I have previously asked Jagex on the official forums to remove the restriction, but all they basically say iis "We have other things to do, maybe one day we might remove the restriction, but until then nope.". So unless enough people convince Jagex to remove this restriction (like people convincing Jagex to add Classic CTF and custom maps), then forget it. If they ever do decide to change their minds, keep in mind that they usually update about every 6 months, so you would still have to wait a long time, and that's only if they decide to, which there is a 99.99999999% chance they wont.
gamerzap 2 May 11 @ 2:43am 
Originally posted by 1Shot1Kill™:
On the early versions of AoS 1.x, you were used to be able to use custom .kv6 files (this means custom weapon models, custom player models, etc.). Now you cannot do this anymore, as for some idiotic reason Jagex has decided to add a restriction so if you attempt to load your game with custom .kv6 files you will be greeted with your game crashing.

I have previously asked Jagex on the official forums to remove the restriction, but all they basically say iis "We have other things to do, maybe one day we might remove the restriction, but until then nope.". So unless enough people convince Jagex to remove this restriction (like people convincing Jagex to add Classic CTF and custom maps), then forget it. If they ever do decide to change their minds, keep in mind that they usually update about every 6 months, so you would still have to wait a long time, and that's only if they decide to, which there is a 99.99999999% chance they wont.
There are ways to get around it, but it's really difficult. (unless you can figure out how their CRC works, in which case it would be very simple)
Originally posted by ILYA:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264536837
Don't advertise your map.
Last edited by ☆ Komrade's Grilled Beef ☭; May 28 @ 8:44am
LONIEN Jun 9 @ 1:15pm 
Iria melhorar muito a jogabilidade se tivesse masis armas
Platinum Squirrel Jul 10 @ 12:53pm 
they won't put more weapons into the game
IronShadowEx Jul 25 @ 3:38pm 
we need more wepons and classes
Originally posted by IronShadowEx:
we need more wepons and classes
Nope, this game has too much classes and weapons for my liking already. What you should have asked is for Jagex to remove the kv6 restriction so we can mod weapon and player models to our liking.
IronShadowEx Jul 25 @ 6:54pm 
ok
Rikudou Aug 9 @ 9:22am 
how to i use lazer on sniper
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50