Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
[PP] LifeInATent Feb 2 @ 1:16pm
Spy Revolver Idea
So i was thinking about tf2 and i thought it would be neat if they added a traking device, and that lead to me thinking that It would be neat if the spy could have a foam dart gun that shot out a traking dart and let the whole team see the player.
Tf2 doesnt have a mini map or anything, so the next best idea would be for the whole team to see the enemy player though walls for a limited amount of time; the dart would then fall off the player and everything would go back to normal.
But because this seems a little unfair, i though maybe it could be limited to only one dart, and when it fell off the tracked player the spy could then pick it back up and use it again.
Dart guns make poping sounds when they shoot (or i think they do), and because the spy has to go pick up the dart after he would be following the player around for some time. So then i came up with the name "Popper Stalker".
Although i dont play much team fortress, i thought that this might be an interesting idea.
Last edited by [PP] LifeInATent; Feb 2 @ 1:17pm
Date Posted: Feb 2 @ 1:16pm