Arma 3
Discover the best community content
Get the most out of Arma 3 with Steam Workshop. Find and install player-created scenarios and mods, or create your own and upload it directly to Steam.
Saiba mais
Flipwood 1/fev./2014 às 7:42
Weapon mods? how can i...
So me and my mate have been playing a few scenario's and we are loving this game. However it's not British enough for our tastes and we want to use L85A2's (SA80's) And Armaholic seems to have the perfect gun for us.

How can we use them in game once installed? Is there a way to use them in existing scenario's or do we have to create our own?
< >
Exibindo comentários 17 de 7
Mars 1/fev./2014 às 12:42 
Armagh 3 ustroiny fashion is not clear! How simple the player to understand - these stupid fashion?
Flipwood 1/fev./2014 às 17:15 
Escrito originalmente por metropol1970:
Armagh 3 ustroiny fashion is not clear! How simple the player to understand - these stupid fashion?

Errm, what?
B Is For Bat 2/fev./2014 às 13:12 
I'm wondering this myself. I just played the Survivor mod and while I loved it, I'd prefer going through with the 1911 instead of the Walther
Dj Otacon 38 2/fev./2014 às 17:58 
You need a launcher to use them in the right order easily.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20533
SwaggerKill 11/mar./2014 às 16:40 
If its a Mission created by BI than i beleve that it is uneditable. There for any physical addons like weapons,cars,ETC. will not be in the mission unless youo creat one your self.

hope io anwserd your question!
Uollie 11/mar./2014 às 18:49 
I've been wondering the same thing. I loved A2 because it had weapons I was familiar with. I dont know a thing about the MX series of weapons therefore I dont really care to use them/get bored of them.

I want to use my M16 variants and the SA80 as well. Why are these weapons only downloadable through armaholic and not steam workshop? I've tried to get it all to work, but I dont know enough about mission editing, and frankly creating content is my least favorite thing to do in games. Is there any way I can just download missions that have better weapon loadouts?
You could try the 'Personal Arsenal' mod from armaholic, it allows use of the default virtual arsenal anywhere in any mission.
< >
Exibindo comentários 17 de 7
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 1/fev./2014 às 7:42