Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Drakeworkes Jun 25, 2014 @ 1:30am
[Saber of Light] Weapon idea for demoman
Here's another idea for a demoman weapon. It is a black cylinder, approximately the length of the demoman's hand, and about an eyeball widthwise. On left click, sparks fly out the upwards end and a beam of light extends outwards, reaching almost the length of the Eyelander. Right click while the sword is enabled retracts the sword
If you right click while disabled, you can use it as a firebomb, it goes approximately half the distance of a grenade from the grenade launcher, and explodes in a radius that deals approximately 50-75 damage and ignites enemies. Can only be used once per life
Here are the stats: (For sword)

+100% chance to ignite enemies
-20% damage
-1 ammo per second while enabled. 50-100 max ammo on weapon

Feedback?

|]}If this idea is used please give credit to Drakeworkes1{[|

Last edited by Drakeworkes; Jul 10, 2014 @ 7:11pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
DoorDash Jun 25, 2014 @ 12:39pm 
I think its a good idea but i have a few questions:
First, if if left click is used to retract and detract the sword, what button do you press to hit someone or does it just hit anyone in range. If so, what's the point of retracting the sword?

Second, why does the sword -1 ammo per second and how does this ability balance the weapon?

Still, it's a cool idea for a demoman weapon.
Drakeworkes Jul 10, 2014 @ 7:10pm 
Originally posted by Mountain Jew:
I think its a good idea but i have a few questions:
First, if if left click is used to retract and detract the sword, what button do you press to hit someone or does it just hit anyone in range. If so, what's the point of retracting the sword?

Second, why does the sword -1 ammo per second and how does this ability balance the weapon?

Still, it's a cool idea for a demoman weapon.

Your right. Hmm.
I'll fix that.

Also, the sword uses ammo since it uses electricity or something. Idk, thought it made sense.
Thanks for the feedback
Last edited by Drakeworkes; Jul 10, 2014 @ 7:12pm
It's a fire bomb but it uses electricity?
Drakeworkes Jul 11, 2014 @ 3:10am 
Originally posted by Mr. Fail™:
It's a fire bomb but it uses electricity?
It's not a firebomb persay, the grenade ability is like a self-destruct sequence
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 25, 2014 @ 1:30am