RubenNator Jun 19 @ 10:34am
Bread Box Problem..
I was hyped about the new item introduced in the new update: The Bread Box! I saw the market prices in the beginning, And they all went for 2.00 til 7.00 euro's. So, I crafted a breadbox and sold it on the market! But what happend, is the following: The market was already acting weird, My steam wallet kept changing, and I couldn't be able to reach my inventory. After it finally worked, Ive sold it pretty fast for 3.60€! Awesome! Is what you might think it is, But nah, It's not awesome, The Bread Box was sold, But I didn't receive the 3.60€! I looked in my inventory, And no, The hat's where I crafted the Bread Box with weren't in there either! I crafted it by myself with my own crafted Backbiters Billycock, A traded Moonman Backpack and a traded Tough Stuff Muff's. Please Valve! Let me get my money or my Bread Box back! If you're reading this, Than please share it, Im sure Im not the only one that had this problem! You can look in my history to see that I still had the hats a few hours ago, Than crafted a Bread Box, And than it's gone.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
BlackVrau Jun 19 @ 10:40am 
RubenNator Jun 19 @ 11:03am 
Why the dots?
gameplay kirby Jun 19 @ 5:04pm 
WATS WRONG WIF THE BOX
RubenNator Jun 20 @ 12:38am 
The Problem is fixed, thanks for reading
Mad Shots Jun 20 @ 12:48am 
np bro
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments