Team Fortress 2
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
(=K9=) Ę.Ŀ.İ.Ŧ.Ĕ Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:28pm
Tf2 needs more weapons
Tf2 weps are just same and hats after the next update sometimes weps already in game are chagene a little bit.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
(=K9=) Ę.Ŀ.İ.Ŧ.Ĕ Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:28pm 
IZ TRUE
Chikman Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:35pm 
SO, SO TERRIBLY TRUE!!!
IGreen Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:13pm 
IT NEED MORE WEAPONS PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE FOR EVERY CLASS FOR MAYBE ABOUT 5-10 MORE ITEMS
Dingus Khan Jun 17, 2014 @ 11:29pm 
There is currently an unused entity named tf_throwable_projectile_breadmonster. Considering the grenade animation for the Medic that was released forever ago, I like to believe this will be a Medic weapon.
JustGoodPlayer Jun 18, 2014 @ 2:21am 
нет
I'm Jun 18, 2014 @ 6:11am 
Originally posted by Handsome (Teleported) Sandwich:
There is currently an unused entity named tf_throwable_projectile_breadmonster. Considering the grenade animation for the Medic that was released forever ago, I like to believe this will be a Medic weapon.

healing grenade? possible.

dat tf_throwable_projectile_breadmonster maybe just some new things like spell i guess.

New Guy Jun 18, 2014 @ 8:09am 
Originally posted by Handsome (Teleported) Sandwich:
No, this is the command that makes BREAD come out of teleporters with you....... Its WONKY M8
New Guy Jun 18, 2014 @ 8:11am 
m8lem8lewheylem8
[RGG]|R♣H|ultimator246 {AVGN} Jun 18, 2014 @ 12:17pm 
Valve has already announced an end of the line weapons update. It will also add a moonbase map, I believe. Valve is currently experimenting with new weapons so the time to suggest is now. Two of the ones they experimented with are a giant stickybomb for demo where instead of 8 little stickies there is one big one. They also considered a flamethrower for pyro that sucked in instead of out with the airblast and a facestab knife for the spy. I also made a thread about a modified version of the inblast flamethrower gun where it sucks in rockets and stuff, so if anyone is interested in that click on my name.
(=K9=) Ę.Ŀ.İ.Ŧ.Ĕ Jun 18, 2014 @ 1:04pm 
all of you guys are right.
(=K9=) Ę.Ŀ.İ.Ŧ.Ĕ Jun 18, 2014 @ 1:05pm 
i acsept all onpins
Faramir Jun 18, 2014 @ 6:48pm 
where could i suggest?
Faramir Jun 18, 2014 @ 6:52pm 
i was thinking, the pyro allways looked like a fireman with that fireproof suit of his right? so what if we gave him a hose! it would extinguish teammates from a long range it would deal damage still but with more range. it would also make enemies it hits fire resistant for a few seconds and teamates aswell.it would be a replacement for the flamethrower and no, it wouldnt light people on fire... its a hose. it would have to deal less damage though. just an idea for valve to add to tf2. it would add a supporty and tactical feel to the class most commonly used by begginers and trolls with the backburner or phlogistinator making the class more appealing to the team fortress 2 community.
Last edited by Faramir; Jun 18, 2014 @ 6:55pm
(=K9=) Ę.Ŀ.İ.Ŧ.Ĕ Jun 19, 2014 @ 12:48pm 
Amazing idea you should do that in the workshop that would be awesome, and you have a creative mind :D.
Sims_doc 12 Jun 20, 2014 @ 10:16pm 
certainly dose need alot more weapons but more so to the class's that don't have as many.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:28pm