Meatball Jun 15 @ 5:54pm
Favorite Warhammer 40,000 race
Say your favorite WH40K race and why. Say your favorite for playing as and your favorite in the lore.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
gfebxica Jun 16 @ 1:44am 
hi
Meatball Jun 16 @ 1:48pm 

Originally posted by mosharov.michail:
hi

hi is your favorite race?
This is a Fork, you inbred. Jun 16 @ 5:38pm 
hi
Beautiful Adolf Jun 16 @ 10:53pm 
hi
Meatball Jun 17 @ 4:53pm 
seriously wtf everyvody is just saying "hi" like actually participate in the discussion
Meatball Jun 17 @ 4:57pm 
My favorite for playing as is the eldar. I like them because i like the howling banshees and i like their mobility and their webway gates. I just love their vehicles especially wraithlords and i like harlequins and seer council (warlocks) and the farseer's psycic powers. Eldar are also my favorite in the lore because i think their gods are very interesting especially khaine and cegorach and i like how they know the webway very well and i like how they are the most technologically advanced and how they used to dominate the galaxy.
Last edited by Meatball; Jul 2 @ 4:48pm
ChiefMace Jun 18 @ 3:28am 
Its been awhile since I have played Warhammer 40k, but I prefer Space Marines. They are versatile and can pack a huge punch into the opposing army. Marneus Calger is a beast on the front lines with his 4 wounds and Power Fists that double as a Storm Bolter. Just the same, I lay down just as many victims with my Chapter Master on the front lines.
LOLYOU #fan Jun 18 @ 4:11am 
HI
Meatball Jun 18 @ 5:52pm 
Originally posted by ChiefMace:
Its been awhile since I have played Warhammer 40k, but I prefer Space Marines. They are versatile and can pack a huge punch into the opposing army. Marneus Calger is a beast on the front lines with his 4 wounds and Power Fists that double as a Storm Bolter. Just the same, I lay down just as many victims with my Chapter Master on the front lines.
what about in the lore? or do you not know much about the wh40k universe?
GameMetal Jun 19 @ 5:55pm 
hi
[FR] UTX Valentin Jun 23 @ 2:32pm 
Hi i prefere space marine after Imperial guard and for finish Tau :) And you ?
Meatball Jul 2 @ 4:49pm 
Eldar, tau,chaos, and idk the rest but i really like eldar and tau too

Originally posted by FR UTX Valentin:
Hi i prefere space marine after Imperial guard and for finish Tau :) And you ?
Batikz Jul 3 @ 3:42am 
Space Marines :)
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 15 @ 5:54pm