Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Ulteriori informazioni
Mod request Common infected sound
Im looking for someone that can make the common infected louder. For those people that have crappy headphones or just want louder infected this would be a very helpful mod for gameplay. i will ignore negative posts. Thanks
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
its quite possible to increase the volume by increasing the actaul audio files decibols' (db). mp3gain is a good program to use to do that. or do you mean something else?
Messaggio originale di Kadaj Silverwing:
its quite possible to increase the volume by increasing the actaul audio files decibols' (db). mp3gain is a good program to use to do that. or do you mean something else?
you sound like you know what im talking about, of course i know nothing about modding so i havnt a clue what you said
Ultima modifica da Vroknokmen; 19 giu 2014, ore 23:32
Messaggio originale di FpS_Ok?:
???
Im looking for someone to make a sound mod for commen infected to make them louder
I can help you. Please let me know if you are still interested...
Messaggio originale di Maniac:
I can help you. Please let me know if you are still interested...
i am
Okay, I think by tomorrow I have finished and uploaded it to the workshop.
I'll try to figure out the maximum volume without any distortion.
In addition to audio editing, I will still need to adjust configuration files, and of course I test it before. :)
Simply increasing the gain on an audio file with cause clipping and peak distortion. If you want to increase the volume of the infected sounds you can try WaveHammer (or a limiter) to limit the peak levels to avoid peak gains. Mind you, compressions will result in loss of audio quality doing this if you are not familiar with sound editing.

I replaced the entire L4D2 Soundtrack[soundcloud.com]
Ultima modifica da Knappy; 27 giu 2014, ore 19:51
I raise the volume with a "RMS normalizer" using the psychoacoustic model and a "PeakMaster" limter. The "DC offset" is also removed.
I will not make any compression of the audio data. Everything remains in its original format.
Messaggio originale di Knappy:
Simply increasing the gain on an audio file with cause clipping and peak distortion. If you want to increase the volume of the infected sounds you can try WaveHammer (or a limiter) to limit the peak levels to avoid peak gains. Mind you, compressions will result in loss of audio quality doing this if you are not familiar with sound editing.

I replaced the entire L4D2 Soundtrack[soundcloud.com]
i dont know what you said thats how clueless i am but i love your sounds and listening to ellis loves zoey is awesome lol
See this and this to help you understand.
Unfortunately I had yesterday a lot more to do than I expected and therefore no time to finish the addon. But I have done it now. I hope you will enjoy it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278643264
Messaggio originale di Maniac:
Unfortunately I had yesterday a lot more to do than I expected and therefore no time to finish the addon. But I have done it now. I hope you will enjoy it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278643264
thanks alot i love it and im sure i wont be the only one
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 9 giu 2014, ore 16:32