Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Selbst erstellte Karten, Mods, Skins & Kampagnen
Entdecken und laden Sie selbst erstelle Karten, Spieleroutfits, Waffenmodifikationen, Gegnermodifikationen, Kampagnenmods und vieles mehr herunter. Mehr noch: klicken Sie hier, um mehr über das Erstellen und Teilen Ihrer eigenen Mods zu lernen.
solais, tell me one thing
what the ♥♥♥♥ were you thinking when you were balancing the forgotten city
< >
Beiträge 19 von 9
the more im trying to beat this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ the more im losing respect for you
did you beat your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mappack on tourist to test it?
On Easy. Also yes, you are playing my first work, as said in the description, so it's not the best thing I made. I am aware of its problems.
Oh yeah, and if you're playing on Serious, it's probably not the best idea, because Serious was originally balanced for Coop-only. The map was originally dedicated to an old acquaintance, who said that Serious difficulty was too easy for him already. :P
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Solais; 7. Juni 2014 um 16:16
i'm done with this thing, sorry
playing on hard, and yes i feel like you seriously overdid it
I did, yeah. Maybe try in coop with others, or on Normal/Easy.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Solais:
I did, yeah. Maybe try in coop with others, or on Normal/Easy.
nobody wants to play this anymore
Too bad.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von gagik_black:
Of course we do ! We are playing in coop (three of us) and we appreciate the serious mod on Forgotten City : that's the best Serious Sam Work i have ever seen.
My sons are pretty good at this kind of game and we love dying again and again in this crazy level. For me the best one ever made :)
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Pere_Hypessie:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von gagik_black:
Of course we do ! We are playing in coop (three of us) and we appreciate the serious mod on Forgotten City : that's the best Serious Sam Work i have ever seen.
My sons are pretty good at this kind of game and we love dying again and again in this crazy level. For me the best one ever made :)
whatever floats your boat, sir
< >
Beiträge 19 von 9
Pro Seite: 1530 50