Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
Majorix Jun 5 @ 9:15am
Best Fanmade Campaigns Of All Time?
Recently I learned that we are limited to 30 workshop items. Before that, I had subscribed to all the single-player campaigns available on Steam Workshop. Not that I would be able to play all of them in my entire life. I think it is better the things are now.

The problem is, now I want to only download the best campaigns. I see no option to list them in Steam. You can only list the most popular (which does not always mean the "best") for the week, not the whole period. Is there a list on the web or any way I can list the all-time best campaigns in Steam?

Thanks!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Reganknight Jun 5 @ 10:58am 
On the right-hand side under "Most Popular" is "Top Rated All Time" try that. And just by looking at them now, the ones you'll see are really good.
Last edited by Reganknight; Jun 5 @ 11:10am
Majorix Jun 5 @ 11:09am 
Wow! I could swear it wasn't there the last umpteen times I tried! Sweet :)
Moskar! Jun 22 @ 11:45am 
I was looking for the same list. Some underrated ones are very Awesome too :D
Zetnus 40 Jun 22 @ 1:35pm 
You can only be subscribed to 30 items at once, that is true.
But once a scenario or campaign is downloaded, it will not be deleted after you unsubscribe, so you can get more scenarios by subscribing to 30, starting the game so they load and extract, unsubscibing and then choosing new ones.
Sombra Jun 22 @ 6:12pm 
I was testing 3 or 4 of the "Top Rated" and i really enjoy that custom campaing.
Dead_End Jun 30 @ 2:43pm 
If you're after the best campaigns of all time I recommend checking out the Blacksmith at Age of Kings Heaven. You will have to manually move the files the correct folders though.

http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/
AoF_HockeySam18 Jun 30 @ 3:33pm 
Additionally, the Scenario Design and Modding forum at AoKH is probably worth a look:

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=t&fn=4
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50