Nats Jun 4, 2014 @ 6:22am
How do you upload?
I must be really dense or something bcause I have spent the last ten minutes trying to find out how to upload a file to the Football Manager Steam Workshop and I am damned if I can find anything explaining how to do this.

Is it deliberately obscure or am I missing something like a massive button that says UPLOAD on it??
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
{A51}дlЇḗṅWaRᶓꜗ® Jun 4, 2014 @ 6:26am 
sdk
Nats Jun 4, 2014 @ 6:27am 
???
Nats Jun 5, 2014 @ 6:59am 
Well ♥♥♥ it.

Trying to find out what the hell to do to upload files to the workshop is a flaming impossibility. I followed the instuctions on the workshop and got absolutely no information at all. In the end I had to go to Skyrim Workshop site to find out how to do it, even though I want to uplaod files to Football Manager 2014 for crap sake! What is this a flaming national secret or something lol! Its just the biggest joke.

Why the ehhell there isnt just a fmaling large buton saying upload on the Workshop I will never know. Obviously that is too simple for Steam.

So I then eventually managed to download the Creation Kit. I click on it - nothing flaming well happens! Nothing, zilch. It looks like its going to run then ... absolutely nothing happens.

So yeah, tried to put some files on the Worlshop. Failed badly. Am trying now to forget all about it. Had enough. Crappy Steam crap. What a waste of several hours of my life.

I will now enjoy the logos I made myself in my own game and forget all about the crappy Steam community workshop. No wonder there is ♥♥♥ all on it.
Last edited by Nats; Jun 5, 2014 @ 7:02am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 4, 2014 @ 6:22am