Age of Empires II: HD Edition
Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
flyingFlashlight May 29, 2014 @ 7:47am
How is the Mod called
i searched in the Workshop for a special type of Files, but didn't found it.
The Mod is MS IamPREZSTEVE using and is making lines on the ground that the soil is divided like a Chessboard.
Do you know, how the Mod is called?
Thanks for Answers
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Loggy 2 May 29, 2014 @ 8:01am 
This one, maybe?
Last edited by Loggy; May 29, 2014 @ 8:01am
flyingFlashlight May 29, 2014 @ 8:05am 
Works! Thanks!
FireStar May 29, 2014 @ 3:54pm 
How can you select a building and klick on the ground so the builing grounds apears and you can just instant choose an other location for that kind of building as well, without getting back into the building menu? Is that a mod or an option in the game? saw that in a few videos on YT.
Ozhara 228 May 29, 2014 @ 10:30pm 
It's all about hotkeys. Think it was like keep pressing Ctrl while placing the buildings or something like that.
Loggy 2 May 30, 2014 @ 7:29am 
Hold shift.

It makes placing houses a lot lot nicer.
FireStar Jun 1, 2014 @ 1:46pm 
Holding the shift key is it. Well, playing this game since 2002, still learning new stuff. Loving it. :) Thanks für the hint dude.
Last edited by FireStar; Jun 1, 2014 @ 1:47pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50