Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Avansează la Epoca Steam
Explorează hărți noi, scenarii multiplayer și campanii create de utilizatori. Sau reinventează experiența ta de joc cu sunete noi, efecte vizuale, IA, unități și multe altele! Ești pregătit să împarți creația ta cu lumea? Încarcă direct din editorul de hărți sau colaborează cu prietenii tăi pentru a crea o colecție de excepție.
Help with AI scrip and a trigger issue
Hello everyone,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction for a few of my questions.

I am going to upload my first map and i am having a few issues, I seached for hours trying to find the info myself and nothing.

1. I am having issues with heros on the ai's team not doing anything at all, but just standing there, even if they are being attacked, or if other friendly units on their team is being attacked, they won't help them. they just stand there and do nothing. I even try using triggers on them to move them, and then they move and nothing happens after that, not even defending themselves.

2. I have noticed that there are AI scrips in the game we can choose, but none of them say what they do, Also i was not able to find a list or chart of what these scripts do online anywhere. not even on aoe.heavengames.com could i find a list. Does anyone by chance know what all these scripts do?

3. When i play a co op custom map i made. using the when object becomes visible trigger, it will never work for me when i have more then 1 human player. is this a bug?

If anyone could please point me in the right direction with these questions that would be awesome.

Thanks
Data postării: 26 mai 2014 la 12:27
Postări: 0