Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Meowcifer May 21 @ 4:16pm
Addons not working
When I open the game, there is a loading icon next to the addons. When I click on the addons, there's nothing on the list. None of my addons work. I've reinstalled and updated, but I still can't get the to work. Help?
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
ZombieDevil May 21 @ 5:53pm 
mine too too, i have some items that im subscribed to, but they are not showing up on add ons
The Smiling Goomba May 21 @ 6:52pm 
I'm having the same issue. I just tried reinstalling and it didn't fix anything. Maybe it something with valve?
Jay May 22 @ 4:58am 
yeh think its the workshop end, having the same problems
AUTUMN WIND May 22 @ 5:15am 
Same problem here since yesterday!
[.Silcha] May 22 @ 6:36am 
Having the problem as well. I see some of the addons, but the loading never finishes.
The Declaimer May 22 @ 6:47am 
Same here!
AUTUMN WIND May 22 @ 6:57am 
I need my fav. skins back, VALVE fix it please!
rimshoot May 22 @ 10:13am 
i have the same problem from yesterday,but,i´ve moved(copy) all the addons files from the workshop file(program files/steam/steam apps/common/left 4 dead 2/left 4 dead 2/addons/workshop) to the addons file(program files/steam/steam apps/common/left 4 dead 2/left 4 dead 2/addons)and now works for my
rimshoot May 22 @ 10:15am 
Originally posted by Meowcifer:
When I open the game, there is a loading icon next to the addons. When I click on the addons, there's nothing on the list. None of my addons work. I've reinstalled and updated, but I still can't get the to work. Help?
[.Silcha] May 22 @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by rimshoot:
i have the same problem from yesterday,but,i´ve moved(copy) all the addons files from the workshop file(program files/steam/steam apps/common/left 4 dead 2/left 4 dead 2/addons/workshop) to the addons file(program files/steam/steam apps/common/left 4 dead 2/left 4 dead 2/addons)and now works for my

It's not advised to so, since when an addon updates, it can corrupt the file and won't work anymore.
Fingolfin May 22 @ 12:30pm 
Same problem here since yesterday: the loading never finishes.
rimshoot May 22 @ 12:35pm 
yeah,i have the same problem with new addons,but old addons work
Fingolfin May 22 @ 2:14pm 
Third time i re download my add ons and i re installed the game but don't work :(
OdinHighwind May 22 @ 2:40pm 
Same issue here as well. Don't know which addons may be affecting the load. I know I cleaned house and deleted some things I know I doun't use anymore, but still no dice. Don't even get the loading bar at the bottom....can't stand vanilla L4D2
Last edited by OdinHighwind; May 22 @ 2:40pm
=B0NK=♫Cyndaquil♥ May 22 @ 2:57pm 
IM ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ANGRY WITH IT VALVE PLS FIX
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 21 @ 4:16pm