The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Лучшие модификации для игры
Искать и устанавливать ваши любимые модификации стало проще, чем когда бы то ни было. Создатели модификаций также оценят улучшенную систему загрузки своих произведений непосредственно в Steam. Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать как это сделать.
Paarthunax(spoiler)
I have had the Paartunax fix mod since it's inception. Now my subscribed mods list shows I'm still subscribed, but my load list shows I'm not. I went in to see what's going on and my load order list shows I'm not subscribed. I click on the mod and it says the mod is no longer there. ?.
If it's been taken out(why), is there something else to take care of this. Or has Beth fixed it in game? I will not kill him. The Blades follow my orders, not the other way around.
< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
I am not sure why people use these "Paarthurnax Fixes" seriously, I do not understand it at all.

Just use the console command and you have freed up a mod space for something more useful - and it works with no issues at all. You still keep Paarthurnax and you can work with the annoying Blades if you so choose to.

The command:

Paarthurnax / Blade Fix
~
SetStage MQPaarthurnax 100 <enter>
~

There, Paarthurnax is Saved - you can work with the Blades and get the only two perks that they have to offer (Esbern) and you can bring the 3 followers to Delphine.

(Which I never understood... and thus my next little vent.)

So you supply 3 followers to Delphine, who alone would get killed with any number of dragons, even the weaker ones. She has no real battle skills anymore. Ya she looks good in leather - but dragons are not interested in female bodies, that I am aware of????

So the followers as well, 4 against 1 or 2 dragons would end up DEAD rather quickly, if we are honest. Well of course, unless they just 'talk the talk' and stay safe inside the Walls of their hideout.

But you get the "Esbern Dragon Blessings" - which honestly are not all that much help to Dragonborn, if we are honest.
You can still get it from the Nexus:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?

Just download and install it manually from there.
Автор сообщения: crapmonster
You can still get it from the Nexus:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?

Just download and install it manually from there.
Thanks for your reply. I'm going to try jjb-54's fix first.

Автор сообщения: jjb-54
I am not sure why people use these "Paarthurnax Fixes" seriously, I do not understand it at all.

Just use the console command and you have freed up a mod space for something more useful - and it works with no issues at all. You still keep Paarthurnax and you can work with the annoying Blades if you so choose to.

The command:

Paarthurnax / Blade Fix
~
~

There, Paarthurnax is Saved - you can work with the Blades and get the only two perks that they have to offer (Esbern) and you can bring the 3 followers to Delphine.

(Which I never understood... and thus my next little vent.)

So you supply 3 followers to Delphine, who alone would get killed with any number of dragons, even the weaker ones. She has no real battle skills anymore. Ya she looks good in leather - but dragons are not interested in female bodies, that I am aware of????

So the followers as well, 4 against 1 or 2 dragons would end up DEAD rather quickly, if we are honest. Well of course, unless they just 'talk the talk' and stay safe inside the Walls of their hideout.

But you get the "Esbern Dragon Blessings" - which honestly are not all that much help to Dragonborn, if we are honest.

Thanks for your reply. I will try this first.
As to your vents, I do not even know how to get the Quest stage commands, we're not all as computer literate as you. As to the Blades role in this version of TES I do not like it. I can see where the lore play comes in, but their role is horrible in this game. I liked the role(s) they played in Morrowind and even more so in Oblivion.

The Blessing is real weak after mid game, but hey, every little bit helps.
It took me very little time to find this and I'll be happy to share the LINKS that have all the Quests - ID and Stages listed.

But for the console command: just do this -

~ (to enter the console command)
~ (again to exit the exit the console command)
Thanks, I would appreciate that. I have written it down in my log and will use it when I reach that point in my new game. I like creating characters and playing them through the game differently. Sometimes I'll think of a new name and create a character to fit.

Thanks again for your help on this jjb-54.
Just to add to what jjb-54 said, if you're not using a US keyboard, you may need to press a different key to access the console. It's the key just above Tab/below Esc, on a UK keyboard it's this symbol ` (and also shows a couple of other symbols). (Even if you are using a US keyboard, someone else may find this thread in future if they're searching for an answer to the same question.)
Отредактировано gnewna; 20 мая. 2014 г. в 2:04
Skyrim Quest Codes / ID's -

Skyrim Quests - UESP Wiki
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Quests

Quest ID from Steam:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2253961

Yes - some are duplicates and/or they offer other suggestions and ID numbers for more specific points in a given Quest.

Here is a website for Console Commands: (Yes there are other Websites, but I found this to pretty much take care of my needs.)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)

< >
Сообщения 17 из 7
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 16 мая. 2014 г. в 8:08