The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find de bedste mods til dit spil
At finde og installere dine favorit-mods er nemmere end nogensinde før. Folk der laver mods nyder også en forenklet process til upload af mods direkte til Steam. Klik her for at lære hvordan.
SaikaiSama 14. maj 2014 kl. 20:14
Skyrim drops AT LEAST once a day. Why?
Skyrim will drop completely when I'm in the middle of the game (thankfully I save a lot.) It seems like this happens whenever there's any time of update and sometimes there small stupid updates that i can't believe dropped my game. The only dlc I have on it is Hearthfire. And I don't use any addons. So does it keep doing this purely because of updates? Because it's really annoying and I'd appreciate background updates over this. As for my computer, it's a business computer and it sucks for gaming, but that's what happens when your father insists that he knows more about computers and forces you to buy what he wants. So if anyone knows why it's doing this, I'd appreciate the answers. And sorry if I put this in the wrong area or not. (I'm new to Steam.) Thanks.
Sidst redigeret af SaikaiSama; 14. maj 2014 kl. 20:15
< >
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
nannyoggins 15. maj 2014 kl. 11:21 
I sympathise about the father thing believe me! I think some men believe they are born with a USB attachment in their pants, so are naturally more technically minded!
You can set each game not to update automatically in its own section and a general update choice in the Steam /Settings/Downloads from the main menu. It may not be that which is causing your game to drop out though.
matonr5 1 16. maj 2014 kl. 7:59 
I have the same problem and I have a higher end pc. I also have a lot of mods.
< >
Viser 1-2 af 2 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 14. maj 2014 kl. 20:14