The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Richard Cheese May 14 @ 6:27pm
led zepplin: stairway to heaven main menu music
can someone do this?
Last edited by Richard Cheese; May 14 @ 6:27pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Cyrax 4 May 15 @ 12:25am 
Download an already existing music replacer mod and reverse-engineer it.
It is rather simple.
jjb-54 1 May 15 @ 7:45am 
Okay - I did some search on this - You can do it for you own personal game play. But it cannot be made into a Mod pure and simple for very obvious reasons. 1 guy posted on a forum that he got his "hand slapped" so to speak and his mod got removed.
Richard Cheese May 15 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by jjb-54:
Okay - I did some search on this - You can do it for you own personal game play. But it cannot be made into a Mod pure and simple for very obvious reasons. 1 guy posted on a forum that he got his "hand slapped" so to speak and his mod got removed.
ok, good to know. copyright stuff right? i thought you could do it though as long as you give credit and don't profit.
Richard Cheese May 15 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by Cyrax:
Download an already existing music replacer mod and reverse-engineer it.
It is rather simple.
so what, are the mods basically a filem with a song in it? i don't actually own the song, i just listen to it on youtube because i'm cheap.
J3X 12 May 16 @ 3:04am 
Originally posted by Советский медвед:
Originally posted by jjb-54:
ok, good to know. copyright stuff right? i thought you could do it though as long as you give credit and don't profit.
No.
If that where the case all file sharing would be legal.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 14 @ 6:27pm