The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
colepizza1400 May 14 @ 6:19pm
Need a good mod for a house.
Ive tried some mods and they don't seem to work, does anybody have a good house mod that will work?
Last edited by colepizza1400; May 14 @ 6:25pm
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Fayde1 May 14 @ 11:23pm 
Couple in here:

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252531445

Also, surf the Workshop and Nexus - there are heaps. Just read the Mod Descriptions and comments posted by folks who have tried em out. If in doubt - post a query there :)
jjb-54 1 May 15 @ 7:41am 
Your request is seriously VAGUE. (Yes, Fayde has some good one's there.)

So what is a good house mod?

1 person would say: A one room - bed / cooking pit / Enchanting - Alchemy table with some storage. Complete Smithing outside the 1 room home.

Another person: Two level home with the Above ( private bedroom ) and some some wall mounts for weapons / shields and to display some armor.

Another person would say - A large house! With all the above and several rooms for showing off your spoils.

Other's like big 'get lost in' castles with many rooms - nooks - crannies and such with all sorts of armor and weapon display options.

Get the idea? We have no clue what a "good" home mod would be for you. :)
Fayde1 May 15 @ 8:46am 
Could be in a tree, could be in a cave, could be in a town, could be remote or secrete - I have 2 from mods - 1 is more spacious and luxurious but I can't take followers inside. The other is more basic and small but up in a tree and cosy and I can take followers inside. There are a Plethora of options, as jjb-54 has pointed out, so what flavour of house to you wish to dwell within?
cloud2sephiroth12 May 15 @ 8:53am 
Look at the ratings of a house you are interested in. Read the comments on it. If it has few or no problem posts try it out and see if it works for you.
colepizza1400 May 15 @ 12:58pm 
All I want is a house that is easy to find and it has a chest and followers can come inside
colepizza1400 May 15 @ 12:59pm 
Also thanks for all the help
G20 21 May 16 @ 10:52am 
I don't understand why some house mods arn't working for you?
Here's a collection, all of these definately work, if you try some more and theyre not working there might be a couple of reasons, depending if they make the game crash or if they just don't appear.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194265749
If you're trying one by me and it doesn't work for you I'd be happy to help you get to the bottom of it ;)
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 14 @ 6:19pm