The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Need a good mod for a house.
Ive tried some mods and they don't seem to work, does anybody have a good house mod that will work?
Last edited by Thomas the dank engine; May 14, 2014 @ 6:25pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Fayde May 14, 2014 @ 11:23pm 
Couple in here:

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252531445

Also, surf the Workshop and Nexus - there are heaps. Just read the Mod Descriptions and comments posted by folks who have tried em out. If in doubt - post a query there :)
jjb-54 1 May 15, 2014 @ 7:41am 
Your request is seriously VAGUE. (Yes, Fayde has some good one's there.)

So what is a good house mod?

1 person would say: A one room - bed / cooking pit / Enchanting - Alchemy table with some storage. Complete Smithing outside the 1 room home.

Another person: Two level home with the Above ( private bedroom ) and some some wall mounts for weapons / shields and to display some armor.

Another person would say - A large house! With all the above and several rooms for showing off your spoils.

Other's like big 'get lost in' castles with many rooms - nooks - crannies and such with all sorts of armor and weapon display options.

Get the idea? We have no clue what a "good" home mod would be for you. :)
Fayde May 15, 2014 @ 8:46am 
Could be in a tree, could be in a cave, could be in a town, could be remote or secrete - I have 2 from mods - 1 is more spacious and luxurious but I can't take followers inside. The other is more basic and small but up in a tree and cosy and I can take followers inside. There are a Plethora of options, as jjb-54 has pointed out, so what flavour of house to you wish to dwell within?
cloud2sephiroth12 May 15, 2014 @ 8:53am 
Look at the ratings of a house you are interested in. Read the comments on it. If it has few or no problem posts try it out and see if it works for you.
All I want is a house that is easy to find and it has a chest and followers can come inside
Also thanks for all the help
G20 22 May 16, 2014 @ 10:52am 
I don't understand why some house mods arn't working for you?
Here's a collection, all of these definately work, if you try some more and theyre not working there might be a couple of reasons, depending if they make the game crash or if they just don't appear.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194265749
If you're trying one by me and it doesn't work for you I'd be happy to help you get to the bottom of it ;)
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 14, 2014 @ 6:19pm