The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ゲームのベストModを検索
お気に入りのMODを探してインストールすることが、これまでより簡単になりました。MOD製作者も、SteamにMODを直接アップロードするための合理化された機能を利用できます。利用方法については ここ をクリックしてください。
unable to open doors pick up weapons talk to people activate pull chains direct followers or otherwise interact with my surroundings in any way other than killing things
title says it all its seriously annoying and id hate to start over i tried tai tried shouting tried restarting the game and my computer and i shut down my computer for a few hours hoping that maybe it would work when i play again and nope no luck any ideas? also i suck with creation kit so cant fix it that way
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
Type "player.tai" in console
Okay, time for the ever so not fun of "HUNT AND PECK".

First let me ask you a question, and PLEASE do not take offense at it. In the past dozen or so people I have helped off forum - easily 1/2 of them did not know how to make a folder/sub-folder/directories on their hard-drives. I'm serious and that is fine, I understand that not everyone is 'computer savy'. Also with that - do you know how to 'drag and drop' files into another directory?

But I need to know, can you make a folder/sub-folder/directory on your computer?

yes i can make sub folders and i tried player.tai it did not work
this happenes to me when i use nooclip alot without saving i do have to start over and it fixis everything and now im paranoid annout using noclip
< >
1-4 / 4 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年5月14日 3時52分
投稿数: 4