The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Лучшие модификации для игры
Искать и устанавливать ваши любимые модификации стало проще, чем когда бы то ни было. Создатели модификаций также оценят улучшенную систему загрузки своих произведений непосредственно в Steam. Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать как это сделать.
3D Artist [For Hire]
I'm looking to join a team of experienced modders to create something cool. I'm not even looking to get paid, I just wanna help out, have fun, and make some great stuff. Hit me up for work, I can model and texture anything you could possibly need.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 29
Out of curiosity, do you have something like a portfolio or just a few examples of your work?
The monster hunter challenge is my most recent project and showcases the level of my current skillsets. https://www.behance.net/matthewpolito
Holy ****, Matthew, your works are amazing!
I have a request.....before i ask though i need to say this: There are alot of us that can not for whatever reason can not get nexsus to work ( i have vision problem ) others might have same problem or hand/eye corrditaion problem when it comes to the reading/moving scripts.(paste does not alwasy show up thus the need to drag/drop ). Having said that i have noticed that there is a very limited number of cloak mods on the steam side for this game,( only 1 dedicated cloak mod on the steam side) no wolf cloak, no bear cloak, almost everything else is here but those, not sure what the deal is about that, one mod of one cloak can not possible exceed the upload limit so if you could would at least look into the possibilitey of making one?. Your work looks good......))
Автор сообщения: Teshub10
I have a request.....before i ask though i need to say this: There are alot of us that can not for whatever reason can not get nexsus to work ( i have vision problem ) others might have same problem or hand/eye corrditaion problem when it comes to the reading/moving scripts.(paste does not alwasy show up thus the need to drag/drop ). Having said that i have noticed that there is a very limited number of cloak mods on the steam side for this game,( only 1 dedicated cloak mod on the steam side) no wolf cloak, no bear cloak, almost everything else is here but those, not sure what the deal is about that, one mod of one cloak can not possible exceed the upload limit so if you could would at least look into the possibilitey of making one?. Your work looks good......))

3D artist =/= modder. OP could model/texture new cloaks, but he gave no indication that he would know how to properly put them in the game world.

Also, how does a vision problem prevent you from using the nexus, but not from using Steam? And what does copy-pasting scripts have to do with any of this? O_o These confuse me.

Would it be helpful if I could link you to a place other then the Nexus that has the Cloaks mod?
Отредактировано Adura; 14 мая. 2014 г. в 10:46
Автор сообщения: Adura

3D artist =/= modder. OP could model/texture new cloaks, but he gave no indication that he would know how to properly put them in the game world.

Also, how does a vision problem prevent you from using the nexus, but not from using Steam? And what does copy-pasting scripts have to do with any of this? O_o These confuse me.

Would it be helpful if I could link you to a place other then the Nexus that has the Cloaks mod?
The main pproblem for me is trying to get the NMM and all the other other dl's that are neaded just to run it all, watching the really good video on it was helpfull but trying to read all that was not working, (pause the video and try to enlarge enough to see the what the person was getting at, i can read if the print is not to small, but trying to read something in a video is hard for me, with out my glass i need the object i need to read at least 1-2 inchs from my face, i've also noticed that if i look at text of any kind for more than half hour my eyes have hard time getting back in focus. If i rember the video right there was a file that needed to be un-zipped, then moved to one of the steam files in order for it to work,,i never did find the file,( proly in front of my face to)....I just have bad vision when it comes to reading and limited exp., in finding fikes and transferring info. That being said know that everyone knows part of my medical history..yes if you can provide a link to a good cloak mod besides the ( JOSH's cloak mod.(hope i spelled it right) then please do so.
The main pproblem for me is trying to get the NMM and all the other other dl's that are neaded just to run it all, watching the really good video on it was helpfull but trying to read all that was not working, (pause the video and try to enlarge enough to see the what the person was getting at, i can read if the print is not to small, but trying to read something in a video is hard for me, with out my glass i need the object i need to read at least 1-2 inchs from my face, i've also noticed that if i look at text of any kind for more than half hour my eyes have hard time getting back in focus. If i rember the video right there was a file that needed to be un-zipped, then moved to one of the steam files in order for it to work,,i never did find the file,( proly in front of my face to)....I just have bad vision when it comes to reading and limited exp., in finding fikes and transferring info. That being said know that everyone knows part of my medical history..yes if you can provide a link to a good cloak mod besides the ( JOSH's cloak mod.(hope i spelled it right) then please do so.

I'm really really tired >.< And this makes me comprehension skills plummet. So I apologize in advance if I say anything stupid or that sounds mean. I don't mean it! D:

Uhm, here's some links.

This is one to another host of the Cloaks of Skyrim mod. But if you had problems using the Nexus it might be hard to use it from there too =/ Posting it just in case it is better for you ^^:
http://www.modsaholic.com/forums/index.php/files/file/145-cloaks-of-skyrim/

A cape cloak/cape set with skill symbols ^^ Not as nice as the Cloaks of Skyrim, but it looks neat.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138829894&searchtext=cape

>_> Erm.......just in case you're a superman fan >.<;;;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141072762&searchtext=cape
No worries, already have that Josh's skill cape mod, I'm just trying to make a small point that 1. There really is not a whole lot of capes on steam for this game,instead they are every where else. 2. Not every one has the capacity or knowhow or for what ever reason do have trouble using sites that require to dl one file that needs to be un-zipped,then be able to (move that file to some where else, etc, i'm sure you get the point. All i'm really asking is for some one to make a mod or 2 of different cloaks. I have made several post about this but useally i wind up going in-depth on this subject so i will end it by saying we need more consideration for others (which most people here do) but don't forget the ones that are (limited) in there abilitys. Whats needed for some of the other websites is if you want to dl something the it auto-dl's the program or what ever to it's proper file. I've said enough...no more comments from me.
Автор сообщения: Adura

I'm really really tired >.< And this makes me comprehension skills plummet. So I apologize in advance if I say anything stupid or that sounds mean. I don't mean it! D:

Uhm, here's some links.

This is one to another host of the Cloaks of Skyrim mod. But if you had problems using the Nexus it might be hard to use it from there too =/ Posting it just in case it is better for you ^^:
http://www.modsaholic.com/forums/index.php/files/file/145-cloaks-of-skyrim/

A cape cloak/cape set with skill symbols ^^ Not as nice as the Cloaks of Skyrim, but it looks neat.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138829894&searchtext=cape

>_> Erm.......just in case you're a superman fan >.<;;;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141072762&searchtext=cape
@Cyrax - Thnx man :) I try. Still got no job though, so it's kind of a bummer, but one day... http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz64/Kemisz86/1314959189_george_clooney__soon.gif

@ Teshub & Adura - Adura's right on the first post, I can model but I can't mod for my life, I'm asking for people who do mod for my assistance. I could make that wolf cloak thingy for use in mods, but I couldn't make and post a mod to save my life. Hope that clears it up.

Hey if you would be interesed I need help getting a model made for a follower I would like to make for myself. If you are interested you could add me on steam.
If it's alright Marethyu, I'm more interested in projects that will get some notoriety, would you be making this mod for the community to use or is this really a completely solo project?
Отредактировано Brolito; 15 мая. 2014 г. в 0:12
Matthew.
Yeah, I have heard that it can be quite hard for the 3d artists to find a job.. But dont worry, it shall come eventually!

Would you hypothetically be interested in making some bags and bag-related items for my "Bandolier" mod? Nothing particular in mind at the moment, just checking if its something you would be intersted in working with,
Автор сообщения: matthewpolito01
If it's alright Marethyu, I'm more interested in projects that will get some notoriety, would you be making this mod for the community to use or is this really a completely solo project?
Have you checked to see if the Skywind and Skyblivion groups need help with models/textures?

They'd be more likely to get you notoriety (well, once they're done at least. How soon do you want it? XD)
@ Cyrax - Sure, let me know what you need. Friend me and let's get started.

@ Adura - Thanks for the advice, I'll look into that right now.
i have one i've always wanted, if you can try it out. i've always wanted to see this armor in skyrim, since i'd love to have it for a female character, though optionally making a male variant will most likely use a placeholder

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02/vp-lenneth9.html

and seems it's a full gallery, and you can look through individual images for closeups
Отредактировано zeromaveric; 16 мая. 2014 г. в 18:42
< >
Сообщения 115 из 29
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 13 мая. 2014 г. в 19:41