The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Gogdog The Magnificent May 13 @ 4:16pm
Realistic Needs and Diseases bug
So when I look at the magical effects page, it will show that I'm starving/hungry/tired/whathaveyou. So I eat/drink/sleep, and the message pops up saying "You are no longer _____." Yet, I still have the negative effects as well as being losted as starving even if I have also over eaten, so I get twice the negative effects.

Is there a setting I should tweak, something I'm forgetting, or is this a bug. If it is a bug, anyone know how to solve this?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 May 13 @ 8:47pm 
did you check to see if you have been poisoned or have disease? That too can have a cause/effect on the magic and such.

BTW - this actually is suppose to be posted in the RN&D forums. . o O ( just saying )
TehAmazingTac0 May 14 @ 1:29pm 
Also, you can try using a shrine. It clears all effects and diseases (Like what jjb said)And uh. Kill a dragon for me and eat a taco!
Gogdog The Magnificent May 14 @ 3:38pm 
It's no disease, it happens with my fresh new characters as well, although I have tried using a shrine. Thanks though.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 13 @ 4:16pm