The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Găsește cele mai bune modificări pentru jocul tău
Găsirea și instalarea modurilor preferate e mai ușoară ca oricând. Creatorii de conținut se pot bucura și de un proces foarte facil de trimitere a modurile pe Steam. Vizitează această pagină pentru a afla mai multe.
Question
Why are there so many sexual armors in Skyrim? It bugs me to see a mod that is like that.
< >
Se afișează 1-6 din 6 comentarii
Why not? Modders like skimpy armor so they make it.
Because prude people do not create so many armor mods. Blame them instead.
Well first off "Sex Sells" .... it is kind of silly to see them, to be honest. Obviously they are not into any kind of immersion or reality. Because any real person wearing that crap, yes crap - would be dead in minutes - well unless they are "Snow Bunnies" ( an old Ski term, that I think is still used. ) People that pretend they ski, but only hang out in the restaurants, lounges and such and 'talk the talk' and look to .. well .....

But in reality, a wolf would take them down so quickly if a Skeever didn't beat them to it. But a honest 1 on 1 fighting dual w/another human - with that armor, they would wind up naked at first and dead second in a heart beat. Plus the other thing, they would freeze their butts off as well, which would only make their battle skills even worse ... they would die of hypothermia so quickly.

But hey, people need their 'sex fix'. Kind of sad actually.

But I also blame Bethesda as well. They should have been a little more 'down to earth' and 'real' in their dress code, by asking this one very simple question: Would real people dress like this in this climate, these conditions? It would have been - NO -.
Thanks jjb-54
gnewna 14 mai 2014 la 13:41 
I really want a Lovely Nordic Jumpers (seriously, there are some amazing knitting styles in Scandinavia) of Skyrim mod. And a Nice Warm Coats of Skyrim (because as much as I love the Winter Is Coming cloaks, your front half would still FREEZE). Although the armour mod I've got downloaded (haven't made any of it yet as my character can't smith yet) looks nice and warm and sturdy - EOTW Dovahkiin's Journeyman Armour.
What? You don't think any Nord woman worth the ice crystals in her veins would not want to run around in a g- string and a halter, hanging on to a large metal weapon in sub-zero temperatures? :)
< >
Se afișează 1-6 din 6 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 13 mai 2014 la 9:40
Postări: 6