Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Ragnarök May 13 @ 2:03am
Any rough estimate on how many items there are to vote on?
What the title says. Even if it's just the number you've voted on. I imagine there must be some people who have voted on just about everything. I'd like to see how far behind I am from getting back up to date.

Edit: Tallying up most recent, greenlit and released puts it at about 2800. Problem is that I'm not sure that most recent includes every game put up in chronological order or whether there's a cut off date somewhere in there that excludes a chunk of games. Any ideas?
Last edited by Ragnarök; May 13 @ 3:24am
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] May 13 @ 3:00am 
If you click the "game" tab and then find the link "most recent" over on the right you will get the full list of games ordered chronologically with the newest submissions first.

up in the left corner (under the tabs) you will se that the page shows entries 1 to X (where X is the number of entries you have set per page) out of the total number of submissions atm.

Right now that total number for me says there are 1 708 games hopeing to get greenlit at this very moment.
(+ the 781 that are greenlit + the 308 that are greenlit and released)

The only games that are missing from this are the games that have been removed either by their authors or by moderators for violating the terms of submission. So technically you can have more than 2800 games voted on. but there is no cutoff or other whatever that somehow excludes games from that most recent list.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; May 13 @ 3:03am
Ragnarök May 13 @ 3:03am 
Ah, thank you! That puts me at about 600 to go.
C0untzer0 May 13 @ 3:23am 
Plus a couple dozen Software, if you choose to rate them also.
Zildian May 13 @ 1:51pm 
oh i get it, i thought items referred to things you collect like virtual objects, they are actually reffering to games, software, ect... thank you!!!
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman May 13 @ 9:21pm 
roughly 2750 games have been on, and are on Greenlight
Gorlom[Swe] May 13 @ 10:33pm 
Originally posted by Graeme- Coarse Gentleman:
1708 + 781 + 308 = 2797. Not including software, hidden or removed submissions.
So technically it's more than "roughly" 2800
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; May 13 @ 10:34pm
Graeme- Coarse Gentleman May 13 @ 10:55pm 
Originally posted by GorlomSwe:
Originally posted by Graeme- Coarse Gentleman:
1708 + 781 + 308 = 2797. Not including software, hidden or removed submissions.
So technically it's more than "roughly" 2800

My mistake- hadn't voted on a few things recently so just took my total rounded to the nearest 50
Ragnarök May 14 @ 9:35am 
So after finishing I wound up with 2536 votes. I must have missed out voting on quite a few between last year's greenlight hiatus and now.
Gorlom[Swe] May 14 @ 10:12am 
Originally posted by Ragnarök:
So after finishing I wound up with 2536 votes. I must have missed out voting on quite a few between last year's greenlight hiatus and now.
They have greenlit 100 a month for a few months now and quite a few of them have been recent submissions when they got greenlit so yeah that sounds about right.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; May 14 @ 10:12am
Xmen May 14 @ 11:36am 
Skoardy May 14 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by Xmen:
Really? You couldn't even fake a response so you copy/pasted one someone made yesterday to try and cover up your lazy spam-a-forum badge achievement. Why even bother when you make it so ridiculously obvious?
(FBI) Dewa Assault (IDN) May 15 @ 2:14am 
what my doing
Strategy Player Jun 1 @ 1:33am 
I have gone through 1289 myself, they never never never seem to end. The sad thing is I only put 5 on my wishlist.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50