Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Werewing [FTCN] May 3, 2014 @ 7:24pm
[Mod Troubleshooting]Doing a Clean Mod Reinstall
After attempting to launch a game while mods were downloading, I seem to have corrupted some of the mods I have downloaded, How can I completely delete the mods from my PC?

Tried:

Deleting and Reinstalling the game from the Steam Client.
Deleting the PAKS folder then Validating Files (From the Steam Client).
Deleting the mods folder (found from the mod game launcher).
Unsubscribing then resubscribing to the mods (They complete instantly, so I don't think they were truly removed).
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Jâbbérwôkkï May 3, 2014 @ 7:42pm 
first go to the workshop and unsubscribe from the mods so they wont redownload. then go to my documents/my gamse/runic games/torchlight II/mods and delete all the mods in there. next go to the game launcher in steam, right-click and choose properties local files tab and verify cache files. after verification, subscribe to any mods u want. u can launch the game up to the character creation screen but i usually don't go startaight into game at that point cause not all your mods will have installed at first launch. so i usually back out w/o creating a toon and launch a second time and they are usually installed at that point. steam usually backsup the game files to the cloud so when u deleted some of them last time it caused a hangup so i dont reccommend doing that again (unless its a mod u have created that a toon is not dependent on).
Werewing [FTCN] May 4, 2014 @ 5:44am 
The mods are still "downloading" instantly, so it seems they are still cached, saved,or stored somewhere in my computer, and therefore still using the old corrupt download.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50