The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Kingjaffad of christmas May 2 @ 4:40am
Mods to make the game more difficult?
I have tons of mods that make the game too easy and I wish to balance it out
any mods that add difficult enemies dungeons that are on the workshop?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Radical_Buddhist_Gamer May 2 @ 6:04pm 
Are you playing at Legendary difficulty ?
Kingjaffad of christmas May 3 @ 4:53am 
Originally posted by Buddhist_Gamer7☸:
Are you playing at Legendary difficulty ?
no....didn't think of that at the time
though I did find a mod that added difficulty
walked outside of winterhold college and there was a elder dragon just standing there waiting for me

also normal enemies get turned into slightly harder counterparts such as frozen dwarvian centaurians and bronze ones
quite a fun and interesting experience so far :D
gnewna May 3 @ 4:47pm 
Requiem or SkyRe. Deadly Dragons. Frostfall/Realistic Needs and Diseases.
jreese46 44 May 4 @ 1:18am 
There's a mod on Steam that involves Skyrim being at war with the Dominion. Holy heck, are they some tough cookies.
Brandybuck 18 May 5 @ 9:38am 
Legendary difficulty does make the game more difficult, but it's not difficult in the good sense. It's challenging in the same way swimming through molasses is challenging.

Some mods up above have much better solutions. But the best challenge comes from you. Place limitations on your character, such as no magic, enchanting or alchemy. Or the best one ever, Dead is Dead. No quicksaves, if you die that is it and must start over with a new character. Anyone can play at Legendary difficulty if you can quicksave. But try playing at Adept with DiD rule, and it suddenly gets much more interesting.
Kingjaffad of christmas May 5 @ 9:52am 
Originally posted by Brandybuck:
Legendary difficulty does make the game more difficult, but it's not difficult in the good sense. It's challenging in the same way swimming through molasses is challenging.

Some mods up above have much better solutions. But the best challenge comes from you. Place limitations on your character, such as no magic, enchanting or alchemy. Or the best one ever, Dead is Dead. No quicksaves, if you die that is it and must start over with a new character. Anyone can play at Legendary difficulty if you can quicksave. But try playing at Adept with DiD rule, and it suddenly gets much more interesting.
Thats sounds AWESOME gonna try it on another playthrough!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 2 @ 4:40am