The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
kla.viatur May 1 @ 4:52am
Multiplayer Mod?!
Hi,
im searching for a multiplayer mod for skyrim. Is there any mod like this out there, because i've found no such mod until now... If there isnt any mod like that, this is my idea: The mod should add some ingame buttons, where you can open it to a LAN-connection (like minecraft). So that you can play it if youre in the same network like an other pc that hosts or through hamachi. The Mod should change the Story, depending on the count of players, so that there is not only 1 dragonborn anymore, but maybe 2 or 3 or 4. The players then should first go down when they reach 0 HP like any essential NPC and can be revived by an other player, when they dont get revived, they will bleed out and die. Then they can be resurrected by a shrine, which is very good protected by mobs and these get harder, everytime a player dies, so for example first time there are just some skeletons, but next time there are already draugrs, a few times later dragon priests, etc...
BUT: For the ones who think i better should buy ESO: I WONT buy it because of the following reasons:
1. Its MUCH too expensive!
2. Its Story is bad!
3. I dont like MMOs!

So, if anybody of you guys know such a mod or would like to program one, i would be very happy ;D
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 May 1 @ 6:58am 
Okay - Seriously and I'm sorry for this tone: But dang-it - Is Google Search some new 'scary toy' that people are afraid to use??????

Why?

-> First off, Google would have shown you two things:

1st.

You are not the first to ask this.

I can tell you that at least 5 + other people have posted this question in various sundry forms here on Steam since January 2014 and that's not adding what I have read on Nexus and other forums about this idea.

2nd.

You would have found the answer: No.

It simply cannot be done, for various sundry reasons - also posted in those other forums.

As for the Story Line: If you cut out "this or that" and/or add "This or that" - what about the people that don't, with no small emotions - what "this or that" cut out and/or "this or that" added? The game - among other more technical reasons - cannot be 'custom made' to fit one player - because it would cut out - way way too many other players. It would back fire to start choosing what to cut out and such from the game. That is just asking for trouble.
Sweet Jesus Tender Bunz 21 May 1 @ 5:20pm 
well,skyrim online sort of did it, and there is another one who just broke of from them to start there own..
Psi Lord Jun 21 @ 11:45am 
I would love a mod that made Skyrim LAN able. Or even over Steam. Getting 2-4 people together in Skyrim would be so much fun. I tried ESO but came back to Skyrim. I would pay for a LAN mod.
Last edited by Psi Lord; Jun 21 @ 11:48am
Kat Jun 21 @ 11:52am 
I think many, MANY of us would love a LAN mod or form of Skyrim! It would only have to be 4-6 person LAN, but it would be a MAJOR plus to the game. Bethesda is working on the next Elder Scrolls title - I suggest those of us that want LAN should let them know now that the demand is out there for a LAN version for both the new game and to explore a LAN upgrade to Skyrim if possible.
Duva Jun 22 @ 9:14am 
LAN skyrim would be amazing. Even if it only allowed 1 other player and they took the place of your companion.
darkdovahkiin Jun 22 @ 1:28pm 
no
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 1 @ 4:52am