Steam Greenlight
此主題已被鎖定
Sh4rkill3r 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:12
Beware of police 1013
They delete this discussion that didnt like:
http://i.imgur.com/4vs3l4s.png

this was deleted after i proof they lied with "made" by their modellers when they have nothing. they only threatened me in every reply.

they only have a few models that they say they bought now, but they even used the same images from the model site.
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-max-dodge-charger-pursuit/799494[4] http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/german-shepherd-fur-animations-3d-model/607257[5]
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/police-officer-3d-model/710785[6]
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/sig-sauer-p229-pistols-3d-model/703907[7]
They even use them for the logo of their "game" that has nothing more than 2012 model images.
最後修改者:Sh4rkill3r; 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:14
< >
目前顯示第 1-7 則留言,共 7
Gorlom[Swe] 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:22 
I belive that this kind of naming and shameing is against Steam forum terms of service/policy and that it is possible you might get a forum bann for this.
Be careful.

What you should be doing is contact whoever owns those assets and have them contact Valve and report the copyrights violation.
最後修改者:Gorlom[Swe]; 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:23
Sh4rkill3r 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:27 
引用自 GorlomSwe
I belive that this kind of naming and shameing is against Steam forum terms of service/policy and that it is possible you might get a forum bann for this.
Be careful.

What you should be doing is contact whoever owns those assets and have them contact Valve and report the copyrights violation.
the TOS say community messages are public.
it was public and then deleted because they have power there. I never insulted them or similar.

but if im wrong i dont have problems in delete this.
I already send a report to valve. Buy i dont know where should i say some dev is doing fishy things
最後修改者:Sh4rkill3r; 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:32
Gorlom[Swe] 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:34 
引用自 #SG# Sharkiller
引用自 GorlomSwe
Be careful.

it was public and then deleted because they have power there. I never insulted them or similar.
I wasn't talking about the posts you made on their greenlight page. I was talking about this thread. What you are doing here.

PS. have you contacted turbosquid and asked if turbosquid has sold the assets to these people or are you just flaming them because you found their assets somewhere else?
Sh4rkill3r 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:37 
引用自 GorlomSwe
引用自 #SG# Sharkiller
I wasn't talking about the posts you made on their greenlight page. I was talking about this thread. What you are doing here.

PS. have you contacted turbosquid and asked if turbosquid has sold the assets to these people or are you just flaming them because you found their assets somewhere else?
i dont flaming here, the post is because they deleted the post.
i have nothing against them
if they bought the models is fine but why they delete the post? there is no point.
最後修改者:Sh4rkill3r; 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:39
Gorlom[Swe] 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:49 
引用自 #SG# Sharkiller
引用自 GorlomSwe

if they bought the models is fine but why they delete the post? there is no point.
Because other people have done the same thing and done so rather aggressivly with rude words.
By now they are sick of it.

You are accusing them of being fake with minimal research. How is this not flaming them?

And why do you feel that they have not responded to your "suspicion"/accusation. What more do you expect of them than what they have already told you?
Gorlom[Swe] 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:54 
PS The other thread here in the greenlight forum "warning" for police 1013 seems to be deleted so it does seem like the Valve moderators does not like this kind of threads.
Sh4rkill3r 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:54 
引用自 GorlomSwe
引用自 #SG# Sharkiller
Because other people have done the same thing and done so rather aggressivly with rude words.
By now they are sick of it.

You are accusing them of being fake with minimal research. How is this not flaming them?

And why do you feel that they have not responded to your "suspicion"/accusation. What more do you expect of them than what they have already told you?
who are you? a dev from police? you looks like a copy paste from them.

is my fault that other people do thing aggressively?
the post need to be deleted because you think they reply to me? why not close it? why delete it? i read his last reply and when i tried to reply the post was deleted.
< >
目前顯示第 1-7 則留言,共 7
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 4 月 29 日 下午 6:12
回覆: 7