The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
KARL™ Apr 29 @ 9:36am
what types of weapons/armor do you use?
read the description
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Fayde1 Apr 29 @ 10:19am 
Depends on the mission, the terrain, and what skills I need to improve
KARL™ Apr 29 @ 10:26am 
i know. i in lvl 70. but personally. what do you think? i playing battle mage
Fayde1 Apr 29 @ 10:41am 
Well I'm in Level 26 so I assume the armour I've experienced would seem like wrapping youraelf in rolls of paper at level 70 lol. But I'm liking Studded Leather with a Stamina buff, Elvish Bow with Elvish Arrows (often poisoned when "sniping" depending on enemy attributes), and melee I like Dwarven WarAxe and Scmittar (if I spelled that right). Magics so far - I love the sparkly ones - damage health AND magic. Only just started playing around with other spells
drach Apr 29 @ 12:20pm 
Light armor and an awesome one-handed katana I modded in. Have to take a lot of damage until I start finding Elven or scale.

Though I have a katana mod, armor wise I like to use what I can find, upgrade it with enchanting and smithing. I find if you mod too much to protect and fight, kinda ruins the fun.
Last edited by drach; Apr 29 @ 2:50pm
Fayde1 Apr 29 @ 12:25pm 
I've taken a lot of damage lol
KARL™ Apr 30 @ 3:05pm 
i used a lot of heavy armor before, but it slows you down a lot. i use glass armor improved to legendary, enchanted to boost onehanded weapon damage, lifting capacaty (maybe spelled wrong) stamina and health. twohanded weapons feel more realistic and fun tho, i use a pair of onehanded glass swords improved to damage 75, and 35 in fire damage. i oneshot i guard easily lol. ive played a lot of skyrim and now i basically just trying out new weapons/armor and weapon classes. im happy that u are taking part of this conversation, i thought no one would care as there are millions of these threads everywhere. please leave more anwsers! :D
KARL™ Apr 30 @ 3:08pm 
Dragonscale is the best for the light guy , who runs a lot and is very mobile, using onehanded weapons (kind of scout class?) and daedric/ebony/dragonplate is for the guy (or girl ;)) using bows ( as you get shot as well then) and twohaned battle axes etc. mix and match to your own style :P
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 29 @ 9:36am