The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

为您的游戏找出最好的模组
寻找并安装您喜欢的模组已经比以前更简单了。模组制作者也很享受这种直接将模组上传至 Steam 的流水线过程。点击这里以了解更多。
Son Of A Shepard 2014 年 4 月 27 日 上午 7:50
I need some help, none of this makes sense
I've recently reinstalled Skyrim and brought back all of my current steam and nexus mods back into. I then decided to download a follower I had before I reinstalled ( Ukasei, custom follower ) and suddenly it's crashing at the menu screen. I turned off UFO but it still crashes. Is there any way to check in the code what is conflicting?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 3 条,共 3 条留言
jjb-54 1 2014 年 4 月 27 日 上午 11:31 
Try Turning off:

High Rez Texture Pack 1/3 - 2/3 - 3/3. <- Those usually create CTD for a lot of people.

Second:
Do you have any DLC's w/this new Install - that you did not have before?
... Dawnguard
... Hearthfires
... Dragonborn

IF Yes - then first make sure they are in that EXACT load order at the top of your data list. If no - well then, ignore the load order.

But .... IF YES or NO ....

I know a lot of mods have been updated because of the ease of getting the above DLC's. You might need to verify you still meet the requirements of your mods either way?

Plus also - do you meet the other needs/requirements of your mods:

.. SKSE ... SkyUI ... Unlimited Bookshelves ... Cloud Storage .. SkyRE to name just a few > But not limited to these. Some require other 2nd party mods.

Plus - also - if you do have any or all of the above mentioned DLC's - are they in CONFLICT with the cell space of your mods? This too will cause CTD's ...

Also some mods might have changed locations and such - that they too might be in known and unknown conflict with other mods .. this too is common.

The only way to know is you are going to have to go to the specific mod forums and do some reading in the DESCRIPTION PAGE and also the posts from users that report (hopefully) this and that bug - conflict ....
Son Of A Shepard 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 2:45 
引用自 jjb-54
Try Turning off:

High Rez Texture Pack 1/3 - 2/3 - 3/3. <- Those usually create CTD for a lot of people.

Second:
Do you have any DLC's w/this new Install - that you did not have before?
... Dawnguard
... Hearthfires
... Dragonborn

IF Yes - then first make sure they are in that EXACT load order at the top of your data list. If no - well then, ignore the load order.

But .... IF YES or NO ....

I know a lot of mods have been updated because of the ease of getting the above DLC's. You might need to verify you still meet the requirements of your mods either way?

Plus also - do you meet the other needs/requirements of your mods:

.. SKSE ... SkyUI ... Unlimited Bookshelves ... Cloud Storage .. SkyRE to name just a few > But not limited to these. Some require other 2nd party mods.

Plus - also - if you do have any or all of the above mentioned DLC's - are they in CONFLICT with the cell space of your mods? This too will cause CTD's ...

Also some mods might have changed locations and such - that they too might be in known and unknown conflict with other mods .. this too is common.

The only way to know is you are going to have to go to the specific mod forums and do some reading in the DESCRIPTION PAGE and also the posts from users that report (hopefully) this and that bug - conflict ....

Thanks! It did have to do with load order. I found a program that can detect conflicts and it saw the problem.

Oh and btw, awesome reply. I'm glad there are people like you who actually help instead of just go "Oh yea that's a problem"
jjb-54 1 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 3:40 
Thank you and most welcome.

And yes - I had a 'few' of those answers too and it was like, "Really, well please Captain Obvious, go to the head of the class..." :P
最后由 jjb-54 编辑于; 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 3:41
< >
正在显示第 1 - 3 条,共 3 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 4 月 27 日 上午 7:50
回复数: 3