Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
詳細情報
Getting voice lines trigger by using in-game test chamber (help)
I there any way to add voice lines to my maps that I've created? Like is there any files to download to get the portal 2 voice lines trigger?

I'm doing lots of levels, so I'd like to have the robot to say something for each accomplished level (way more entertaining having the robot congrat players when finishing levels).

If there isn't a voice line trigger in-game:
Not good with the Hammer program, but it would probably be easy to just add voice lines through that program right? you could add your saved test chambers and open them in Hammer? If so, could someone give me a quick tutorial on how I add voice lines?
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
Using Hammer you can add pretty much any line in the game into your map to play at any time. Here's a list of all of them[theportalwiki.com], though the Portal 1 lines aren't included in Portal 2 so you won't be able to use those. The POTatOS lines If you look at the URL for the download link it will show the file name for the sound file, which you need to select it in Hammer.

To add the lines to a map, open the map you want to edit (make sure it's finalised first) in the in-game editor, then type "puzzlemaker_export mapname" to save it as "mapname.vmf" (or whatever you typed in) in sdk_content/maps. Place down a logic_choreographed_scene somewhere inside the map and give it a name of some kind (I usually use things like "glados_intro2", but it doesn't matter to much as long as they are unique.) In the "scene file" keyvalue, click browse and make sure the dropdown at the bottom is set to "Scene", not "Raw" and that autoplay is unchecked (this doesn't work for voice lines, so it's pretty useless). Type in the filter textbox to narrow down the list of scene files, then find the one that corresponds to the voice line you want. Press OK to choose it, then you can exit the properties dialogue.

Probably the easiest way to trigger the line is to make a trigger_once entity. Make a brush textured with "tools/toolstrigger", wherever the player needs to be to play the voice line (on contact with the block the line will play). Press Control-T to make it an entity, then set the classname to "trigger_once". Switch to the outputs tab, then press the add button to add an output. Use the dropdowns/type into them an output name of "OnStartTouch", the name of the choreographed_scene that you want to trigger as the target entity and select an input of "Start". If you want GLaDOS to play multiple voice lines one after the other, add an output to the first choreo line the exact same way to trigger the second, but use an output name of "OnCompletion". For three lines do the same with the second choreo to activate the third, and so on for more lines.
Thanks for the help :) Just before I start everything, what map is my test chamber maps located in?
Use the puzzlemaker_export command to get a proper version of the maps.
rigth, got it :) thank again
Is it that difficult to make a patch with all GLaDOS sounds in test chambers? All these lines are making me confused
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2014年4月27日 5時14分
投稿数: 5