The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

為您的遊戲尋找最棒的模組(mod)
尋找並安裝您最喜愛的模組從沒有這麼簡單過,模組創作者也可以透過 Steam 更有效率地上傳模組,點擊這裡了解更多。
76561198106664613 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 2:25
making mods.
I downloaded the kit creator so I could make my own race, after watching quite a few vids on you tube. I checked the Skyrim and latest update as shown in the vids.

My plan was to make a true barbarian Nord using the Nords as a base, ofcourse. But the Nord info only came onto the first page. The other pages had 0.00 for everything,

Without a base refrence, how do I figure out the adjustments?

All I really wanted to do was lower the magicka to absolute minimum and raise the health and stamina with the excess points. Give him Berserker and increase his size a bit. And lastly give him a history that seperates him from the other Nords.

I figured another day I could figure out how to give him racial recognition, same as the vanilla races.

It's a lot harder than it looks. Any advice would be great.
最後修改者:drach; 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 2:26
< >
目前顯示第 1-5 則留言,共 5
Adura 1 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 3:31 
引用自 drach
It's a lot harder than it looks. Any advice would be great.

Welcome to modding :D *confetti* Anything that relates to game development is usually much harder than it looks. Just try learning to program a game, I dare ya :P

Anywho~

In the creation kit in the object window, go to: Character -> Race -> Nord

The first tab is "General Data". This is where some useful things reside.

For instance: The starting stats.
"Starting Health", "Starting Magicka" and "Starting Stamina" are what you want :P The default for Nords is 50 points apeice. You will probably do something like, 100 health, 0 magicka and 100 stamina.

There is also a "Magicka Regen", which you may want to consider lowering or making to 0.

Underneath that is a a "Size" parameter. Never really paid attention to that before >.< But it may help you change their size 'a bit'. Though, the options aren't that descriptive >_>. It's "small", "medium", "large", and "extra large". Geez, sounds like ordering a soda....

The next tab, "Body Data" is more precise with size. It has a "height" feature. 1.00 for a height is 'standard'. Nords are set to 1.0300.

Hope this helps you find what'cha need ^_^
76561198106664613 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 4:33 
thanx, I got it finished. Does saving it to where it directed me put my new champion in the game?
Adura 1 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 4:35 
引用自 drach
thanx, I got it finished. Does saving it to where it directed me put my new champion in the game?
Saving it where it tells you to, and then making sure it's enabled in the Data Files (or in the NMM) will put the changes into the game.

So long as the changes can be implemented.
最後修改者:Adura; 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 4:35
76561198106664613 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 4:41 
It worked,woohoo, now I just have to find a tutorial on making him recognized like vanilla races. thanks Adura.
Adura 1 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 4:58 
glad to help :P
< >
目前顯示第 1-5 則留言,共 5
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 4 月 26 日 下午 2:25
回覆: 5