Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer
New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
GlaDi Apr 26, 2014 @ 8:51am
Orchestra of tanks?
Well, tanking in RO2 is the most immersive tanking that I've ever had.
I think that it would be amazing to see more tanks used by III Reich (tigers, panthers,and many, many more) and Russians (t34/85, KV, IS-2) durning WWII. Allso new, bigger maps like KURSK and Prochorvka.
Since I'm not familiar with UnrealEngine and all licence stuff I've got some questions:
-Are our community devs allowed to do this?
-What do You think about this?

Cheers,
GlaDi
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
pipi long stocking Apr 27, 2014 @ 8:48am 
dude, we've been asking for variations of tanks for years. we are not getting them anytime soon. Although it would be nice and would bring me back into the game.
SSquiDeath May 8, 2014 @ 6:29am 
Would agree, Tigers in the snow. Maybe one day saw and played on a server with halftracks, didn't like the russ one but german was cool!
Gillespie May 16, 2014 @ 12:09pm 
You guys do know that you can make your own tanks, right?
SU-37 YELLOW May 21, 2014 @ 8:17am 
Originally posted by Keizerdoc:
You guys do know that you can make your own tanks, right?
Unfortunetly, vehicles have proven incredibly diffiucult to get in game and there are no mod teams currently working on vehicles (at least publicly)
76 Jun 4, 2014 @ 11:27pm 
TWI are to busy making map modes no one plays (s&d), adding transports that add very little to the game to be bothered to do things the community actually wants.
Coldethel Jun 5, 2014 @ 8:09am 
Agreed it is very immersive. Almost as immersive and realistic as WWII Online.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50