Steam Greenlight
what is greenlight really used for?
i think it is for voting on games to come to steam i think i dont know if im right sorry if it is obvious.
< >
Beiträge 19 von 9
It is used for morons to spam so that they can earn a silly badge.
^And there's the proof^
Have you tried the little link at the top of the page that says "about Greenlight"?

From a Developers perspective: It's a way to get your game onto the Steam Store with more feedback than the old system that could be silent for months.
From a Steam users perspective: an interesting way to find out about new (possibly interesting) games.
From Valves perspective: a way to gather data regarding what games will sell (assuming that people answer the damn question asked instead of making up their own because they don't understand the process) before putting them into the store.

PS: There is a question asked. It asks if you would buy the game. Please answer it the way it is asked.
This is not facebook or youtube. Those buttons aren't like/dislike or up/down-vote buttons. Those are indications if you would spend money on the game (or at least play it for F2P games) Treat them as such.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von C0untzer0:
It is used for morons to spam so that they can earn a silly badge.
The badgehunter sickness is spreading fast, too. I see many more ill posts than good posts. I hope we won't be infected...
At least some of the mentally deficient manage ironic timing and placement.
Greenlight is used for bundles with Greenlight games)
Ursprünglich geschrieben von WTFOMGames:
Greenlight is used for bundles with Greenlight games)
eh, what? are you stringing words together or did you intend that to mean something? I think you might have to elaborate a b.. a lot if it is the latter.

Judging by the look of the games you have submitted and your posts here in the forum I do not think you really understand what greenlight is for.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gorlom[Swe]; 18. Mai 2014 um 13:38
But I really use Greenlight for this)
< >
Beiträge 19 von 9
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 26. Apr. 2014 um 0:09