Torchlight II

Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Fractured Mirror Apr 19 @ 7:23am
How do I get this game to stop updating?
So, I dont play this game, I only really gave it a try. But ever since then it just keeps updating like daily, for junk from the workshop. I deleted all my subs on the workshop and uninstalled the game and it still keeps this game updating. I am sick of seeing it update at the bottom of my steam. How do I get rid of this? Under properties it will not allow me to cancel updates. Seriously want this game out of my library at this point.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Jâbbérwôkkï Apr 19 @ 8:45am 
Go to your games launch icon, Right-click and go to Properties. Find the updates tab there's a drop-down menu on it to change how it updates.
Last edited by Jâbbérwôkkï; Apr 19 @ 8:45am
Fractured Mirror Apr 19 @ 8:49am 
Originally posted by Jâbbérwôkkï:
Go to your games launch icon, Right-click and go to Properties. Find the updates tab there's a drop-down menu on it to change how it updates.
Thanks for the tip but I have already tried this and that option is greyed out. It is set to auto update and it wont allow me to change it for some reason.
Yokle15 Apr 19 @ 1:33pm 
Try going into your binaries and deleting the Torchlight II folder, sometimes stuff lingers even after an unistall. Mine's in Local Disk (C) > Program Files(x86) > Steam > steamapps > Common
Fractured Mirror Apr 19 @ 3:04pm 
Originally posted by Yokle15:
Try going into your binaries and deleting the Torchlight II folder, sometimes stuff lingers even after an unistall. Mine's in Local Disk (C) > Program Files(x86) > Steam > steamapps > Common
Oh I should have thought of that! Ok found the file and deleted it, only time will tell if this fixed it. Thanks for the tip!
Jakka951 Apr 19 @ 5:24pm 
The game is trying to tell you to play it ;)
Fractured Mirror Apr 20 @ 10:39am 
Originally posted by Jakka951:
The game is trying to tell you to play it ;)
Lol, it needs to try harder
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50