Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Unowninator 6 Apr 12 @ 10:50pm
My list of subscribed maps are overlapping after playing a bugged map.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=248648822
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=248649993

***WARNING: PLAYING THIS MAP WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME. *** http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=81234794

I tried resetting the game, logging out & in of steam, and even resetting my computer. What can I do?

Edit: Strange. My Co-op maps are completely fine. Just The singleplayer maps are the ones with the problem.

Update: changing the Aspect setting & resolution can work, but also make my screen stretched, and changing back brings the bug back.
Last edited by Unowninator; Apr 13 @ 9:28am
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
iAndy 8 Apr 13 @ 1:16am 
I haven't seen this happen, but can you unsubscribe to that map? Maybe unsubscribe, and if that doesn't fix it, try deleting everything under the portal2\maps\workshop directory.
Unowninator 6 Apr 13 @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by iAndy:
I haven't seen this happen, but can you unsubscribe to that map? Maybe unsubscribe, and if that doesn't fix it, try deleting everything under the portal2\maps\workshop directory.
But won't that delete the maps I made? Also, will I have to resubscribe them again?
karl-police2014[GER] 24 Apr 13 @ 8:46am 
if you delete the map you made and you published it the map goes away and puplishing too
Unowninator 6 Apr 13 @ 9:28am 
Update: changing the Aspect setting & resolution can work, but also make my screen stretched, and changing back brings the bug back.
Unowninator 6 Apr 14 @ 11:54am 
Ughh, uninstalling the game didn't work!
karl-police2014[GER] 24 Apr 14 @ 12:03pm 
:/
then is this bug und fixable srry but we tried all i think
Unowninator 6 Apr 14 @ 7:22pm 
Well I uninstalled Steam. It fixed the problem, but I lost ALL the maps I made.
iAndy 8 Apr 14 @ 8:09pm 
ouch. I was going to say you could figure out which map is the one that caused it (by the screenshot), and just delete that folder after unsubscribing to it. I've deleted all of those files before and they just come back once you start up portal 2 again. (I'm only talking about the portal2\maps\workshop folder BTW).

karl-police2014[GER] 24 Apr 14 @ 11:21pm 
My Cousain helped him He is the Scriper and so he can do that
Unowninator 6 Apr 17 @ 8:18pm 
♥♥♥♥! THE PROBLEM IS BACK & MY MAPS ARE STILL LOST!!!!!!

I just might quit this game forever.
karl-police2014[GER] 24 Apr 18 @ 12:36am 
Do you Played another Bug map Are you Crazy
karl-police2014[GER] 24 Apr 18 @ 12:37am 
Dont quit the game you have Coop
Unowninator 6 Apr 19 @ 11:36am 
bump for help
Unowninator 6 Apr 20 @ 6:23pm 
bump
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50