Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Gain access to the (Windows Only) level editor that the Young Horses used to create Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Create your own ridiculous levels and challenges to share with others.
Ulteriori informazioni
Need help with a trigger effect
I was wandering how exactly do you make an object change from kinematic to dynamic? For a new map I am trying to figure out how to make a wall drop down under the condition of when Octodad ether walks past the trigger or touches another separate object to trigger the event.
If you could list an example trigger of how to do it that would be great. :B1:
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-2 commenti su 2
I quickly made a simple version and it looks like this http://puu.sh/82Hiy.png . It is a kinematic wall and a TriggerObject that turns the wall object property kinematic to false which makes it drop when octodad collides with the trigger.

There might be a better way to do it but that is the first way I came up with. Hopefully it helps.

Edit: If you need to you can further freeze the wall again so that octodad can't push it out of the way by having a TriggerEventObject parented to the TriggerObject that sets the object property kinematic back to true with a short EventDelay to give the wall time to fall.
Ultima modifica da Sliferjam; 9 apr 2014, ore 17:27
Oh ok thanks. I took a look at the picture link you listed and compered my setting to yours. I had a few of my trigger settings set to something else. For example I had the wall set to Kinematic and was trying to set one of the trigger setting to {dynamic on touch} which did not work.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-2 commenti su 2
Per pagina: 1530 50