Torchlight II
Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Demonskunk Apr 6, 2014 @ 3:59pm
WASD movement?
I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this, but I really hate the way Diablo clones control - moving by clicking and attacking by clicking seems sluggish and doesn't allow for very good mobility - I've gotten myself stuck in weird movement loops due to TECHNICALLY clicking on geometry behind a set of stairs so my character runs back and forth, and when I'mt rying to use ranged weapons, it feels ♥♥♥♥♥♥ to have to stop moving to click on a thing, and then go back to moving.

are there any mods that add WASD for movement options? I was really hoping Torchlight II would have something like this by default.

And I really do wish they allowed the console method of control input on PC, but clearly that would be difficult due to the fact that they're intrinsically different systems. either way, I'd aprpeciate it if anyone has input that isn't "go back to consoles, nub"

thanks.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
MomOw Apr 7, 2014 @ 3:31am 
I was going to ask the same question ! I haven't seen any "easy" way to mod this in the GUTS, is it possible ? (I'm a fan of secret of mana on SNES :-) )
Demonskunk Apr 7, 2014 @ 10:37am 
I honestly don't know, but I'd find it pretty rad, mysel. I'm very fond of how Spiral Knights controls, myself - with WASD for movement and the mouse for your attack and shield. it feels very natural.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50